Pros and Cons of EMTCity

DwayneEMTP

Why the hell is everyone trying to speak Kiwi? It's not like you're ever going to meet one...

Aren't there like, what, 40 people on the whole friggin' island? I mean, c'mon..It's pretty much where Aussies ended up when they were too drunk to row back home...

(Now, should any take offense to that I swear to be shocked, appalled, and taken completely by surprise... :-) )

Dwayne

Why the hell is everyone trying to speak Kiwi? It's not like you're ever going to meet one...

Well fine I was going to come to your house, cook up some steaks and we could get absolutely fucking blind drunk on the good $300 a glass stuff I bought at the airport but hmmph! up yours mate, I might just come by and pistol whip the shit out of you now :D

Aren't there like, what, 40 people on the whole friggin' island? I mean, c'mon..It's pretty much where Aussies ended up when they were too drunk to row back home...

Nah more than that now that we've let all the bloody Indians cab drivers with Masters Degrees in Engineering and Economis and Chinese students in

If you are going to come here and try to do that, don't call yourself a consultant physician. We are attendings here in the states (have you never watched ER?). It doesn't take much to be a physician, you just have to look like you know what you are doing. Give them enough dilaudid to keep them happy and they will never be worried that you have no clue what you are talking about. It's piece-of-piss for a bloke, even if he's thick.

LOL funny, you're getting the hang of it ...

And yes, I am well adept at confusing Americans with Kiwi speak, oh and generic drug names like salbutamol :D

Edited by kiwimedic
  • Like 1

(Now, should any take offense to that I swear to be shocked, appalled, and taken completely by surprise... :-) )

Dwayne

Shit Dwayne, we would not even row there sober in the first place....the bloody kiwis keep coming over here.........well i do see the appeal in that.

the old joke........would the last one out f NZ please turn off the light.......

• Like 1

LMAO

I have to say this is one of the best- and funniest- derailments of a thread I have ever seen!

Thanks so much for the belly laughs, guys- I really need it this week.

\\\Now if you will excuse me, I will be looking for an Aussie/NZ/English translator to figure out what the hell you guys are talking about...

What in the bloody hell are you talking about mate, far out oi can't understand what we are on about, not like we're speaking anything too nunngered up to buggery, you must be wasted or something fella ..

Confusing the hell out of other people with our funny speak ..... legend :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.