Pros and Cons of EMTCity

DwayneEMTP

You mean there is civilized medicine outside of the US? :devilish:

But if I'm feeling a bit crooked, I can go and get buggered. How bad of a place could that be?

It is "I am feeling crook mate or Mate, I'm crook" not "crooked"

Come on bloke, some American giving lessons on how to speak Kiwi, thats pretty nunngered as bro :D

And if you say anything with the phrase "beached as" in it I am going to kick the shit out of you :P

Edited by kiwimedic

Cut me some slack bro. I'm just a bloke still learning this nuggered language. It would be much easier if they would just learn to speak American. Yo quero Taco Bell?

• Like 1

If you are going to come here and try to do that, don't call yourself a consultant physician. We are attendings here in the states (have you never watched ER?). It doesn't take much to be a physician, you just have to look like you know what you are doing. Give them enough dilaudid to keep them happy and they will never be worried that you have no clue what you are talking about. It's piece-of-piss for a bloke, even if he's thick.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.