Cadaver, Anatomy, Procedure Lab for EMS Dec 3 and 4

Doczilla

Hmmm... I wonder if I can donate my body to EMT City when I die. Instead of coming to my funeral, you can all come to my dissection! :)

I'm sure even some former emtcity members would show up for a chance to cut you down to size. :twisted: :D

Doc Bledsoe said it would cost a lot of money to do something like this, so I don't expect to see anything like it at least not anywhere this affordable. I really wish I could get in on this bargain education.

If there are no other alternatives, just make sure you get with me. We'll find a body somewhere to dissect! :twisted:

Hmmm... I wonder if I can donate my body to EMT City when I die. Instead of coming to my funeral, you can all come to my dissection! :lol:

At the rate you're going, by that time, you'll be completely petrified. Better bring a carbide saw. :lol: :bootyshake:

'zilla

The class is full, and registration is now closed.

The timing of the class is somewhat dictated by the medical school. Some of the cadavers we are using were used by the med students, so we have to time it when they are not using them but before they are taken off and cremated. That pretty much puts it late Nov/early Dec. We are planning to do it again next year, as long as I can browbeat more residents to do the administrative portion.

As far as Dr. Bledsoe's concern about cost goes, all of the instructors are volunteer, much of the equipment is donated (which is why I and my squads buy all our stuff from Boundtree/TriAnim and NARP now. Quid pro quo.), and we get some funding support from the hospital. We end up breaking even overall. If he wants to put one on down there, we are happy to share our curriculum as well as lessons learned. The force behind this program really comes from the residency, though. The residents have the greatest interaction with attendings from all the different hospital systems, and are able to garner the needed support. The amount of administrative stuff to do also lends itself to a small cadre of dedicated individuals.

Dust, akroeze, BEorP, and someone else (who didn't put their EMTCity name on their registration), see you then. Ruff, sorry you can't make it. Will beat you when you come next year.

'zilla

oh poo zilla .... :lol::cry::cry::cry:

Ruff that is ok I will go as your bodyguard next year I will save you from the big bad MD type dude :!: :twisted: :!: :twisted:

But I'll have all my big bad MD type dude friends with me.

'zilla

And your POINT is ...pppppfffffffffttttttttttt MD type freinds:?: :D:D ....RUFF will have one ITKU2ER with him. Ok Maybe your friends can call for aback up somewhere :!: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

And why you are at it Zilla you can buy AKROEZE a pepsi for me.........I owe him one..... thanks in advance :!: :!: :)

Just wondering who is attending this lab. I'm trying to score a few items from my Dept. but need numbers.

Ditto on that. I need a t-shirt size for everyone attending from EMT City. Post it or PM me.