Cadaver, Anatomy, Procedure Lab for EMS Dec 3 and 4

Doczilla

She offered to pay my airfare too :shock: , but that would kill my training allowance for the fiscal year. :?

She?? You work for a chick?? Is she hott?? If so, bring her with you! :twisted:

Sounds great... Anyone wana pay for a return flight? :D

No worries, Mate. You won't want to go back home anyhow! :D

Ok, well I have submitted registration for BOTH days!

I can't pass up the chance to get this kind of hands on training.... and to meet you lot on top of it.

We're definitely going to have to plan a get together. Doc, any chance you could look into a restaurant for the group of us? If not maybe someone else would be willing to take it on. Lets get some numbers so we can make a reservation.

(P.S. I'm anaphylactic to peanuts so not one of those places with peanuts all over the floor)

[edit]Bring your own stethescope too I presume?[/edit]

[edit]Bring your own stethescope too I presume?[/edit]

Pssst... you do know that cadavers do not breathe or have heartbeats, right? :wink:

She?? You work for a chick?? Is she hott?? If so, bring her with you! :twisted:

Yes, yes, and no! :twisted: :D :twisted:

Ok, registered for the 3rd, working on the travel, performance review bumped back a week, fiance somewhat dissapointed but generally agreeable. 8)

I hate all of you. :D It's not fair. :D I want to go. :cry:

Guys have fun, wish I could be there, sounds like I might learn 1 or 2 things and maybe even teach Doczilla a few things from a real medical professional. :shock: :twisted: :lol::lol:

Doczilla thanks for including those of us here for a great educational experience. Maybe next time.

Yes, yes, and no! :twisted: :D :twisted:

Ok, registered for the 3rd, working on the travel, performance review bumped back a week, fiance somewhat dissapointed but generally agreeable. 8)

Bring her something nice from Dayton. The Ester Price Chocolate Factory is a good start.

'zilla

Smart ass :lol:

Hey Dust keep in mind the Canadians are smarter than us. Just saying. :twisted:

And have I told all of you I hate you yet? :lol:

I am so jealous. Wish I had not gotten hurt as then I could afford to take off, butas it is gotta try and work every shift I can to get caught up. Have fun.