Cadaver, Anatomy, Procedure Lab for EMS Dec 3 and 4

Doczilla

I'm so farkin jealous. This is an excellent opportunity for everyone involved. Too bad I'm so tapped putting the money away I need for ACP school. :roll:

I wish Doc Bledsoe would arrange one of these here in Texas. Hint Hint, Paging Doctor Bledsoe.

I actually talked to him about it yesterday and dropped the same hint.

Welp when I talked to my coordinator to get excused from class I was told that there will be a test that day and given that it's the end of the semester I must reluctantly miss out. I'll be kicking myself all year on this.

Don't kick yourself, kick your coordinator.

I would love to attend as well but I'm afraid I would drink far too much and fall over and make a fool of myself.......I couldn't possibly damage my carefully groomed image here.

OR

I could tell the truth and say I don't have the cash to fly transatlantic at such short notice.....why couldn't you do this in september of next year? I would be over there then anyway. (hint, hint, we have to organize something in september 2009....)

The one and only well groomed and very well bred (it's the british blood :) ) Welsh Medic

P.S. To all the lucky souls that are attending, enjoy and don't do anything I wouldn't! (Errm...never mind)

Due to my own scheduling conflicts, all I am sending is my greetings to those not of EMT City at the conference, from those whop are from EMT City.

I also have scheduling problems with annual events, as some of them always seem to be directly against each other, for many years in a row.

I could tell the truth and say I don't have the cash to fly transatlantic at such short notice.....why couldn't you do this in september of next year? I would be over there then anyway. (hint, hint, we have to organize something in september 2009....)

If there are no other alternatives, just make sure you get with me. We'll find a body somewhere to dissect! :twisted:

Hmmm... I wonder if I can donate my body to EMT City when I die. Instead of coming to my funeral, you can all come to my dissection! :D