Cadaver, Anatomy, Procedure Lab for EMS Dec 3 and 4

Doczilla

Okay, all set then. I've got two double-bed deluxe rooms reserved for the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. The military rate is only a couple bucks cheaper than the online rate, but every bit helps. It's just a couple blocks down the road from the main campus.

I know the rest of you frostbacks don't care, but Anthony, the girl at the desk said the weather is between the 20s and 40s right now, so better bring your Long Johns!

Excellent, thanks. For my next trick, figuring out how to get from the hotel to the airport on Thursday. Think I'll call Red Roof and see if there's a shuttle or anything.
I'm sure as a group we can work it out. I'm leaving Thursday so I might be able to give you a ride.

Looking forward to the lab and meeting everyone, maybe. :wink:

Alright let me just make sure I understand everything before I go ahead and cancel my reservation.

Dust has two rooms for us all to use for the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. One room is Dust, Jake and Anthony. Alex will be in the other room with CB joining him on the 2nd and 3rd and me joining on the 3rd. Did I get that all right? If that is right then I am going to go ahead and cancel my reservation at the other place.

Now a more important question.... how much beer should I bring?

Yeah, at least three of us have cars, and at least two of them will be there on Thursday. Airport runs shouldn't be a problem unless they happen during class time.

Anyone sticking around Friday to hit the Air Force Museum? It's teh awesom3.