Cadaver, Anatomy, Procedure Lab for EMS Dec 3 and 4

Doczilla

CB,

You and I can split for the first night and Beorp and I can split on the second night. Perfect!

Excellent! Jake will only be there for the lab on the 3rd, so I will have an extra bed that night after he leaves too.

So everyone is covered, right?

Except for the having an actual room booked part :(

I thought BEorP said he booked it?

What about Anthony and Cfaulknor? You guys all set?

B booked a room for his one night that he is going to be there. If we get this worked out we can get a room and split the cost and he could cancel his existing reservation. Assuming he doesn't want to stay on his own that is.

CB, they are the same both days.... some of us decided it would be gee gosh dandy to do the same thing two days in a row :(

CB, they are the same both days.... some of us decided it would be gee gosh dandy to do the same thing two days in a row :D

Show-offs. :roll: :(

Ok, so if you're in there both nights, it'd probably be easiest for you to book the room and I pay you.

I still gotta work my room out, as well as travel from Columbus to Dayton. Arriving Wednesday around seven. Picked that time hoping I might possibly be able to hitch a ride either from someone in early for the next day or someone finishing Wednesday's events....

No problemo. Get your flight info to me before then, and I'll drive to Columbus to pick you up after the class on Wednesday. When do you fly back? If it's Friday, you can stay Thursday night with me after Jake leaves, and I'll shuttle you back to Columbus.

I been trying to reserve a second room on my account, but it says there are no more for those three nights.

Who still needs a room, and for which nights? They probably have some for one or two days, just not all three.