Cadaver, Anatomy, Procedure Lab for EMS Dec 3 and 4

Doczilla

Anyone possibly consider splitting a room to reduce costs?

I'm already splitting my room, or I'd welcome you. But Hell, if it's a big enough room, we can get you a roll-away bed, if worst comes to worst.

Hmmm... Maybe I should reserve a suite so four of us can double up and party our arses off, without having to travel far in an impaired condition.

I'm already splitting my room, or I'd welcome you. But Hell, if it's a big enough room, we can get you a roll-away bed, if worst comes to worst.

Hmmm... Maybe I should reserve a suite so four of us can double up and party our arses off, without having to travel far in an impaired condition.

Why do all good educational experiences end up with everyone worshipping at the porcelain throne?

Cheapest flight I can find is AirTran for $180 round-trip, 8.5 hour flight with the layover in Atlanta. Not that it's not stellar, but can anyone find a cheaper roundtrip from LAX to Dayton, OH?

How cheap do you think I can get a room? I'll go the ghetto man . . . I'll sleep in a barn. Heck, I'll call 911 and sleep in the ER lobby... :D

But really...$200 I might be able to pull, but with room and meals and taxi to the event, I don't know . . . .

Anyone have frequent flyer miles to give away . . . ? :):)

Cheapest flight I can find is AirTran for $180 round-trip, 8.5 hour flight with the layover in Atlanta. Not that it's not stellar, but can anyone find a cheaper roundtrip from LAX to Dayton, OH?

How cheap do you think I can get a room? I'll go the ghetto man . . . I'll sleep in a barn. Heck, I'll call 911 and sleep in the ER lobby... :D

But really...$200 I might be able to pull, but with room and meals and taxi to the event, I don't know . . . .

Anyone have frequent flyer miles to give away . . . ? :):)

Anthony, if you get yourself there I'm sure there will be enough of us around that you don't need to take a taxi. I know I'll have my car there.

Perhaps we should all co-ordinate and at the very least get rooms at the same place (for the reasons Dust mentioned and for carpooling reasons)

ok, I'm going to help anthony out to get him to the event.

I've sent him a PM

I will be using hotel points so I need to stay at a hilton property preferably a Hampton INN.

I will have Anthony in the room but we can probably get a roll away bed into the room so there will be room for a 3rd person.

Anthony give me a call - you have my number

Welp when I talked to my coordinator to get excused from class I was told that there will be a test that day and given that it's the end of the semester I must reluctantly miss out. I'll be kicking myself all year on this.

Doczilla, any chance this is an annual thing? I'm so impressed by the commitment to education by you and your folks. Thanks for the opportunity, I appreciate it, even if I can't make it!

- Matt

OH HOLY HELL I just got our schedule at work via email and she's scheduled me for those days.

I'm going to have to bow out of this because I'm the new guy on the totem pole and I cannot ask for it off.

Anthony the flight offer still stands though.

I'm so pumped about this type of event that I'm going to work on getting one set up for the KC MO area.

Dangit.