I got hurt on the job

Kaisu

Sending kisses for your owie girl... :-)

You needed a little time anyhow. You push too hard. Get some rest, follow the docs orders, whether you want to or not, and you'll be back at it before you know it!

Dwayne

- take lots of drugs BEFORE the pain gets too bad.

I differ with Herbie1, take as needed, as necessary, and try to not get addicted to them. With all else, you don't need that as an additional problem.

Hope everything works out.

...but here, I am in full agreement!

Glad to hear that you're doing better than you were before. Be sure to follow what the doc said to do even though it'll be a pain in the arse. You'll be back out there before others realize it. :D

I differ with Herbie1, take as needed, as necessary,...

Heh, and I disagree with you! I think Herbie was suggesting that she try and get ahead of the pain. It takes way, way less medication to control pain if you know it's coming and premedicate somewhat instead of trying to beat it into submission later. And once medicated, don't wait for it to get severe again before taking it seriously. Other than forcing rest, I'm not aware of a single positive physiological effect that pain has on the body.

and try to not get addicted to them. With all else, you don't need that as an additional problem.

And people in pain don't become addicted to pain medication. It's the continued use after the pain is eliminated that causes the problem. Just sayin'...

Dwayne

Hit edit on accident. No changes made.

Edited by DwayneEMTP