Cadaver, Anatomy, Procedure Lab for EMS Dec 3 and 4

Doczilla

Yeah, I still need the hotel, and a way to get from airport to hotel....

XL for me.

Post or PM me your arrival time in Dayton. Perhaps we can co-ordinate it so I can pick you up.

HOTEL INFORMATION

The closest Hampton Inn to the medical centre is:

Hampton Inn - Dayton Souith

8099 Old Yankee Street

Dayton, Ohio, USA 45458-1861

Tel: 937-436-3700

http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/hotels/...ctyhocn=DAYOHHX

I've got reservations there for Tuesday 2 Decembre to Friday 5 December. I'd be honoured to have the rest of you join me there. Especially the one who is splitting the room with me!

Standard rate is $109 a day. Military/Federal Gov't rate is $81 a day, and I expect that AAA and AARP (for you old farts) is the same.

Since I just bought a new car, I've got the travel bug, so I'll be driving in instead of flying. I'll be happy to drive anyone to and from the hotel to the Med Centre for the classes.

It's not at the hospital, but at Wright State University. This hotel is convenient for driving, but about 20 minutes from the University. Look at hotels near the Fairfield Mall, 675 exit 17, the Nutter Center.

And while y'all are here, budget some time to see the Museum of the US Air Force. It's free, and huge.

'zilla

Opps... I haven't been following the thread lately. To Dust's question on shirt size: S.

As for the hotel, are you guys sticking with the Hampton Inn - Dayton Souith or is there one closer to the university? I just want to make sure before I make reservations so I don't need to change them.

CHANGE OF HOTEL

http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/hotels/...ctyhocn=DAYHHHX

Hampton Inn Dayton - Huber Heights

5588 Merily Way

Huber Heights, Ohio 45424

937-233-4300

There is a Hampton Inn directly across the street from the University. Unfortunately, I dicked around long enough that it is booked up. Huber Heights is the next closest, and it's 7 miles away. There were no other Hilton, Holiday Inn, or Best Westerns in the area, so I'm sticking with what I know. We might try re-checking the Fairborn Hampton every day to see if any rooms open up there, but Huber Heights seems good enough. Unless Zilla knows something about the neighbourhood that would change that. :shock:

Same base price as the previous Hampton Inn, but Military/Federal Gov't rate is $84.