Cadaver, Anatomy, Procedure Lab for EMS Dec 3 and 4

Doczilla

ok anthony's plane fare is all taken care of. He will be there by 5:30 on wednesday night and then he leaves at sometime on friday.

Have a great time everyone.

I know the rest of you frostbacks don't care, but Anthony, the girl at the desk said the weather is between the 20s and 40s right now, so better bring your Long Johns!

There's a girl at the front desk? Is she hawt? (That's all I heard from the above conversation...selective listener...selective reader :)

Thanks for the heads up on weather though, definitely wouldn't have thought it. I think I honestly have to go buy some thermals. I definitely would have frozen over there.

There's a girl at the front desk? Is she hawt? (That's all I heard from the above conversation...selective listener...selective reader :)

Yes. And she's like a little sister to all of us. Not only can we kill you, but we can sign the death certificate.

'zilla

Just a quick update all. We're all here at the hotel right now. Earlier we went out for Mexican food and then met up with Doczilla and helped him set up for the classes tomorrow. Looks like it is going to be an amazing learning experience!

Looks like I'm the first one home (or at least home and posting).

The whole experience was amazing. All the instructors were increadibly nice and eager to teach (and many were downright hot!). The stations were relevant, educational, cutting-edge (literally and figuratively) and simply mind-blowing in many cases for a dumb 'ol EMT-C like myself. With any luck, it won't be a once in a lifetime experience! I'll tell you this much- it's an educational opportunity worth WAY more than 20 bucks! Even if my airfare had cost more (thanks for the miles dad!) it STILL would have been more than worth it.

Meeting Dust, Jake, Akroeze, Doczilla, BE, and Anthony was a trip too. I'll leave it at that. :P

Thanks for a great time everybody!

Dude! You beat me to it!

I agree with everything CB posted. It was an awesome experience and I would recommend to all that you plan on attending next years lab. The instructors were available for all questions and their presentations were extremely professional in all aspects.

Meeting the guys was pretty cool. Putting a face to the name.

One funny thing that happened was at the end of the day, we were informed that there was approx. 5 min left in class time and that our CE certificates would be available in the other building. We were at the abdominal station and really didn't pay a great deal of attention as the MD instructing was really cool and explaining some finer point of anatomy. Anyway, when we turned around the room was empty. We put it down to all the "blue shirts" in attendance and had a chuckle over it. CB managed to get a few more successful intubations and then it was off to dinner.

All in all a worthwhile endeavor. See ya next year 'Zilla!!!!!!