The Great Mystery of EMTCityAdmin

Mateo_1387

Who else is EMTCityAdmin?  

36 members have voted

1. 1.

• He is among us living a double identity
    • He does not have a second profile
    • What a waste of time, you will never find out unless you get in with the CIA and get special computer tracking equipment
    • You are barking up the wrong tree, do not piss off admin

And I, on you my friend. We'll see who flinches first. 8)

PS- Watch your back. I will continue to Google until I have conclusive proof. Your time is limited.

Careful Doc it is medically proven that excessive googling leads to blindness and carpal tunnel . I'd hate to see any harm come to you. :twisted: 8)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm thank that The great old Administrator and AK is one in the same- funny when AK is the room, You never have the Admin in there at the same time. The all might Admin and AK- yep one in the same is my bet

Careful Doc it is medically proven that excessive googling leads to blindness and carpal tunnel . I'd hate to see any harm come to you. :twisted: 8)

It would be a shame for harm to come to you. We wouldn't have anyone to maintain the site then. Stay healthy admin.

It would be a shame for harm to come to you. We wouldn't have anyone to maintain the site then. Stay healthy admin.

Lets see if I were admin I would just ban you and delete your posts. The fact your posts and you are still here is definitive proof I am not admin. Your eyes hurting yet? :twisted:

Ironically, some of us do know who the Admin is when there was trouble on here a few years back. As well, I do remember when many of those acclaimed individuals joined EMT City, too bad the original "join" dates was changed when the web site changed a few years ago..

R/r 911

Ironically, some of us do know who the Admin is when there was trouble on here a few years back. As well, I do remember when many of those acclaimed individuals joined EMT City, too bad the original "join" dates was changed when the web site changed a few years ago..

R/r 911

Thanks for even more proof that it can't be me. Just check my join date.