The Great Mystery of EMTCityAdmin

Mateo_1387

Who else is EMTCityAdmin?  

36 members have voted

1. 1.

• He is among us living a double identity
    • He does not have a second profile
    • What a waste of time, you will never find out unless you get in with the CIA and get special computer tracking equipment
    • You are barking up the wrong tree, do not piss off admin

All you folks voting that he/she has a double identity and lives among us are wrong. The forum rules say only ONE name per account. There is no way Admin would not follow the rules. (I really hope this doesn't piss him/her off)

Hmmm...Admin has every right to make a secret account. *MANY* of us would be lying if they said they didn't have more than one.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So here are our clues so far.

Hidden accounts

beer

feet

cat

oh and we forgot the TV and his/her arm.

hal the computer

if we put this all together in the right order I am sure we can figure it out.

no AK I hate to disagree but it was Miss Scarlet with Admins beer bottle in the back yard. :lol::lol::lol:

Hmmm...Admin has every right to make a secret account. *MANY* of us would be lying if they said they didn't have more than one.

Why the need for multiple accounts in your case?

Figuring out who is admis will be all the fun !

I've sent him a few e-mails trying to add a P to my screen name, but alas it remains the same.

So this is another clue, Admin has something against Jake...........nah, thats nothing special, I think everyone does :P

I can't say for sure that ak is Admin, but he does have an EMTCity tattoo on his ass...Or so half the women at the City tell me.... :shock:

" What are you doing Dwayne?" :hal

I wonder how AK's ass come up in conversation between Dwayne and emtcity women.

I take that back, I do not think I want to know. :D

OK what is more likely?

1. Admin would always be polite and proper in all his posts under his/her/its secret identity.

2. Admin would want to have fun by causing controversy, stirring people up, antagonizing, general pain in the rear, but still once and a while play nice so people still don't completely ignore and some actually like his/her/its secret identity.

Ok think about it which would be more fun and actually draw less suspicion?

Draw your own conclusions. :wink: