The Great Mystery of EMTCityAdmin

Mateo_1387

Who else is EMTCityAdmin?  

36 members have voted

1. 1.

• He is among us living a double identity
    • He does not have a second profile
    • What a waste of time, you will never find out unless you get in with the CIA and get special computer tracking equipment
    • You are barking up the wrong tree, do not piss off admin

I think it is Spenac cause he is so adamant about accusing someone else, who we all clearly know is NOT....

You make me laugh. If it were not for all the evidence against paramedicmike I'd guess you were admin. It would just be stupid to think I am admin. Why would I get into arguments with admin if I were him/ her/ it?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't recall Admin ever engaging in arguments. Usually he goes in, cleans up, and/or locks a thread.

So far, there is absolutely no evidence, until it is presented.

I think it is Spenac cause he is so adamant about accusing someone else, who we all clearly know is NOT....

Eh, I have to agree with spenac that he is not Admin. Spenac is too argumentative, opinionated, and too vocal in my opinion to be admin. :lol: He'd kick off half the members of EMTCity just for one misspeling :)

I don't think that AK is admin.... I think AK is admin's evil twin and they were separated at birth....

I don't think that Dust is admin.... Dust's conflict resolution techniques in threads are significantly different than admin's are.... and Dust pays to stay and play.... if he was admin, he wouldn't have to.

I can guarantee that I am not admin... I am far too trigger happy, and would have banned all the people who have annoyed me on this site.... (which is also why I don't carry a gun in my car - I have anger issues)..

Sis wouldn't tell a lie.... so I am considering the paramedicmike theory..... it has great potential....

could it be me think about it im all ways wanting to be a admin never im i you never see me and the admin in the room and if you do you never see us both talk at the same time THINK ABOUT IT

could it be me think about it im all ways wanting to be a admin never im i you never see me and the admin in the room and if you do you never see us both talk at the same time THINK ABOUT IT

Nope not you. Admin can type and use punctuation. Definitely paramedicmike.