The Great Mystery of EMTCityAdmin

Mateo_1387

Who else is EMTCityAdmin?  

36 members have voted

1. 1.

• He is among us living a double identity
    • He does not have a second profile
    • What a waste of time, you will never find out unless you get in with the CIA and get special computer tracking equipment
    • You are barking up the wrong tree, do not piss off admin

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have recently learned new information that shocked me. :shock: While I can not disclose my sources but I can confirm that admin is paramedicmike. There is no doubt. I was actually disappointed that admin would have such a boring second persona. Just be careful as to what you share with paramedicmike as it could get you in trouble.

I have recently learned new information that shocked me. :shock: While I can not disclose my sources but I can confirm that admin is paramedicmike. There is no doubt. I was actually disappointed that admin would have such a boring second persona. Just be careful as to what you share with paramedicmike as it could get you in trouble.

C'mon spenac, I need to know the source if I am to believe that!

I still think it is AK. Unless you had a reliable source.

C'mon spenac, I need to know the source if I am to believe that!

I still think it is AK. Unless you had a reliable source.

I have to hold off releasing this evidence just for now but I assure you it is good. I am holding on for now so I have something I can use to keep me from getting banned from the site. Depending on negotiations with paramedicmike, I mean admin as to whether I will ever be able to release it.

I have recently learned new information that shocked me. :shock: While I can not disclose my sources but I can confirm that admin is paramedicmike.

You can just be saying that though. How will we ever know for real? To be sure the Mystery that is EMTCity Admin. is not solved that easily...... :)

Here are the accusations so far:

Paramedicmike

akflightmedic

itku2er

Hal (from 2001, A Space Odyssey

Mateo_1387

Dustdevil

So far only one denial of being EMTCity Admin.

akroeze

So is there anyone else who you think could be admin? Please state why you think so.

You can just be saying that though. How will we ever know for real? To be sure the Mystery that is EMTCity Admin. is not solved that easily...... :)

Here are the accusations so far:

Paramedicmike

akflightmedic

itku2er

Hal (from 2001, A Space Odyssey

Mateo_1387

Dustdevil

So far only one denial of being EMTCity Admin.

akroeze

So is there anyone else who you think could be admin? Please state why you think so.

Just trust me if I am ever able to release this evidence everyone will go it was so obvious that paramedicmike is admin. The easiest and best solution would be for paramedicmike to just admit it. The only problem I have is now that we have outed admin he/she/it will be forced to start using another persona.

As to anyone else I am probably the only person that no one would ever accuse of being admin. Especially when you consider the history of battles between us, I really can not understand how paramedicmike, I mean admin has not banned me.