The Great Mystery of EMTCityAdmin

Mateo_1387

Who else is EMTCityAdmin?  

36 members have voted

1. 1.

• He is among us living a double identity
    • He does not have a second profile
    • What a waste of time, you will never find out unless you get in with the CIA and get special computer tracking equipment
    • You are barking up the wrong tree, do not piss off admin

At least at this site I don't get a personal warning for not being "nice". :?

I already got banned,the pansies.....

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sure its just his shirt thats stuffed??? :D

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: not that I ever seen him Mike is a mystery just like admin is.

I wondered why me ears were burning.

I'm sorry to disappoint my fans, but I am not admin.

-be safe

I am not sure what FANS are but I am sure they have a pill to stop them lol :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Jumping in a little late, I'm going with spenac. He was too quick to solidly blame someone else and expected us to blindly trust him and not to ask more questions. Hmmm. Then when he is confronted with it he all of a sudden changes the story saying he had bad intelligence. He then makes a point of saying how different he is from admin. My theory goes a little like this:

Admin is the true personality. He is someone who has been quiet all of their life, never really making waves. In a crowd he is the quiet one that has some great ideas but never speaks up. To overcome this, which has bothered him all of his life, he develops the alter-ego of spenac. Spenac is a personality that he is able to use to get his ideas out and not have to deal with the consequences. He can speak what he really feels and not worry about the outcome. Look at his location from one of those other sites, "Spying on you from somewhere you don't expect." Could this be a warning for those from this site that our admin is watching you, even on those other sites? Doing a search in Google images for spenac returns a large number of our avatars. I'm sure there is some explanation for this, but it is too coincidental. Back, and to the left. I think we may be on to something here, then again I could be way off.

Is someone implying the master types with the left hand on one keyboard, and the right on another?

I have vague memories reading of an 18th century president able to write ambidextrously, one hand in German and the other in French, simultaneously. No, not the same message at the same time.

Jumping in a little late, I'm going with spenac. He was too quick to solidly blame someone else and expected us to blindly trust him and not to ask more questions. Hmmm. Then when he is confronted with it he all of a sudden changes the story saying he had bad intelligence. He then makes a point of saying how different he is from admin. My theory goes a little like this:

Admin is the true personality. He is someone who has been quiet all of their life, never really making waves. In a crowd he is the quiet one that has some great ideas but never speaks up. To overcome this, which has bothered him all of his life, he develops the alter-ego of spenac. Spenac is a personality that he is able to use to get his ideas out and not have to deal with the consequences. He can speak what he really feels and not worry about the outcome. Look at his location from one of those other sites, "Spying on you from somewhere you don't expect." Could this be a warning for those from this site that our admin is watching you, even on those other sites? Doing a search in Google images for spenac returns a large number of our avatars. I'm sure there is some explanation for this, but it is too coincidental. Back, and to the left. I think we may be on to something here, then again I could be way off.

Good joke doc. No one would ever believe I'm admin but then again perhaps it's you. Beware I got my eyes on you now. :twisted:

Good joke doc. No one would ever believe I'm admin but then again perhaps it's you. Beware I got my eyes on you now. :twisted:

And I, on you my friend. We'll see who flinches first. 8)

PS- Watch your back. I will continue to Google until I have conclusive proof. Your time is limited.

I wondered why me ears were burning.

I'm sorry to disappoint my fans, but I am not admin.

-be safe

You know, Mike...it's said that denial is the first 'symptom'!

Nope not you. Admin can type and use punctuation. Definitely paramedicmike.

oh, snap!