The Great Mystery of EMTCityAdmin

Mateo_1387

Who else is EMTCityAdmin?  

36 members have voted

1. 1.

• He is among us living a double identity
    • He does not have a second profile
    • What a waste of time, you will never find out unless you get in with the CIA and get special computer tracking equipment
    • You are barking up the wrong tree, do not piss off admin

Hmmmm, interesting thus far.

ParamedicMike, who did you come to when you wanted to be a chat room mod? Who made you one? Who mentored you?

Nope, I do not think it is paramedicmike...sorry...let the game resume!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww so Mike is off the list.

Back to the drawing board.

In which case, can anyone give a plausible explanation why, in chat, I have seen almost all, at different times, with the administrator, and everyone had the indicator that they were typing at the same time?

For the record, I am not the administrator. Sounds like some kind of bad spy novel, don't it? "The Administrator", the "Technician"?

Hmmmm, interesting thus far.

ParamedicMike, who did you come to when you wanted to be a chat room mod? Who made you one? Who mentored you?

Nope, I do not think it is paramedicmike...sorry...let the game resume!

How diabolical! What brilliant attempt to act powerless and gain trust. Sorry AK it is paramedicmike, he/she/it just played you.

Well Richard...

It is very easy ( so I am told) to open two browsers at same time and log in to the site, thereby utilizing both names, if one had two names and present themselves in chat as two entirely different personas.

For the record, simply pushing a key, any key, gives the indication one is typing...so your observations are baseless.

All of this is "so I am told".

And YES, Mike is OFF the list...sorry to disappoint ya Spenac.

How diabolical! What brilliant attempt to act powerless and gain trust. Sorry AK it is paramedicmike, he/she/it just played you.

Wow Michael that was neat (wishes she was smart enough to do that)

I'll become interested in Admin's true identity when he can make his website do tricks like this one. (Don't click on any of the products pictured; just wait and see what happens. And be sure you have your sound turned up.)

So Michael is admin. Darn my detective. Takes my money then gives me false info. Probably paid more by Michael to send me down the wrong path. I will get my proof and get back to you unless blackmailed and bribed again.

I have recently learned new information that shocked me. :shock: While I can not disclose my sources but I can confirm that admin is paramedicmike. There is no doubt. I was actually disappointed that admin would have such a boring second persona. Just be careful as to what you share with paramedicmike as it could get you in trouble.
Naw, it can't be for sure, because you wouldn't out him like that if you knew without a doubt it was him. :)

I've seen AK and admin correct each other's posts, which I first thought was losing track of what account he was logged into, but then I think I saw them both in chat together (which doesn't prove anything without a doubt, but makes it less likely).

Anyway, thought it was funny that when I read the thread title, I immediately knew what it was about...

But yeah, I've always assumed admin posted on different name, since admin usually doesn't get into deep discussions. I'm sure he has stuff to contribute, so much do it under a different name.

If this is true, then it has to be Dust.....

Now that's funny right there! (but naw...too different)