(Ridiculous question) Bathroom habits

CPhT

If you live and work in rural wooded areas .... the whole world is a bathroom. I mean there are even toilets in peoples yards.

<p><p><p>

I would never underestimate the females ability persevere and overcome. :)

goGirl_prodShot3_hp.png

What the heck is wrong with the HTML for posting on this site now? It's almost more hassle than it's worth to post a picture or link since it reformattes the entire post and screws it up.

Edited by JPINFV

If you live and work in rural wooded areas .... the whole world is a bathroom. I mean there are even toilets in peoples yards.

*Grabs his shotgun and starts lobbing solids around

Get the feck out of my yard you physiologic need satisfying person ... wait, are you here because you heard that sticking a hot poker up your dick is the cure all ... you sick freak what sort of person would do that?

*Grabs shotgun and resumes lobbing solids around

Get off my lawn! :D

I dunno, 2 hours doesn`t seem to be too much, although if it really worries you, check with your physician, maybe do some labs.

As to peeing in pat. home:

Of course it`s suboptimal and whenever possible you should avoid it - but I`m not going to piss in my pants, no matter what. If you`re in a demanding situation, the adrenaline is going to wear of your need temporarily anyways.

I respectfully asked wether I could use a pat. bathroom once or twice before.

Gad zukes man this is the internetz why would you take anything on the internetz seriously? :D

It's ok mate nobody takes me seriously anyway, its because I have a funny accent

yep you DO talk funny................

and dwyane.....would that make them a lesbian, after all it is a fanny on a stick........

I had a partner that went to a standby at a bomb scare, asked the owner of an apartment if he could use their toilet, as he needed to go.....

when he came back he told me that they had such nice soft toilet paper..........no just a pee for him...............

• Like 1

I wonder if "holding" it stretches the bladder, and increases it's volume capacity?

No clue on that.

At age 16, I had an unexplained urinary retention, and had to be catheterized. The relief of having almost a liter and a half of urine able to finally "exit" was a great trade-off of the discomfort of the cath insertion.

I have apologized to patients, family members, and partners, and asked to use the men's room several times over the years, and nobody has given me grief about it.

I consume a "large quantity" of Mtn. Dew, despite being a diagnosed Diabetic. Meh, don't really monitor it. Anyhoo.. With such great distances between the station and scenes.. It's not uncommon to pull over and use nature's men's room.