Is this considered backwards racism

Just Plain Ruff

Blacks early ability to compete was certainly retarded by their start, but the true poison that American society continues to deliver not via water, or food, or medicine, but by electronic signal is a sense of entitlement. And unfortunately Crotchity's dose appears to be fatal.

How does one explain the amazing blacks of history? How did they manage to succeed in a country that, per Crotchity, has made it impossible for a black man or woman to read or write above the 6th grade level? Martin L King Jr, Cosby, Oprah, http://www.factmonst...a/A0775682.html, http://www.factmonst...e/A0812421.html, and of course tens of thousands of others. Thank goodness they didn't jump on board the, "We can't succeed because Whitey has programmed us to fail" bandwagon.

I have spent the last 7 months in the deep south, and there it is easy at any gathering to hear talk of 'the coming revolution.' In bars, or supermarkets, you hear the whispers and moans of bigotry. White, Black and Hispanic. I'm confident other races are involved as well, but I am nowhere that I might overhear the group-speak of those. I lived in California when Hispanics were marching the streets carrying Mexican flags demanding an illegal workers right to work without fear of prosecution/deportation. Had they carried American flags instead, the flag of the country that they wished to become part of, I maybe could have gotten on board.

We've actually come to a place where we have races and cultures that actively and openly express their hatred of their own country and desire to actively attack it from within, and they are encouraged to do so as an expression of our support of their independence. Us being anyone currently not them. This may sound like I'm trying to be witty, but that is not the case. At times blacks and hispanics hate each other, but at other times, when their agendas line up they become an oppressed us, fighting the oppressive them. Other times blacks and whites may be opposed, then a feminist cause appears causing black and white women to love each other, as of course, they always have. See?

It makes it much easier, in this climate, to appreciate Teddy's comments on immigration, and apply them today to our inherent black population as well as past and current immigrants. It will also hopefully explain my comments that I have no African American brothers or sisters, but embrace with all that I am my black friends and neighbors that choose to be simply, American.

"In the first place we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag, and this excludes the red flag, which symbolizes all wars against liberty and civilization, just as much as it excludes any foreign flag of a nation to which we are hostile...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people." http://urbanlegends...._immigrants.htm

I've long ago committed to hate no one, to oppress no one, and to allow no one to be oppressed in my presence if I have the ability to prevent it. It truly hurts my heart to see Crotchity, who seems to me to be perfectly capable and able in every way, to choose voluntary oppression...Oxymoron? I used to think so..

Dwayne

Edited to add the text in Bold, hopefully for clarity.

Edited by DwayneEMTP

I am not aware of any question I have not answered, but feel free to send them to me, and I will answer. To your current question of how do we fix it:

1. African Americans should have a free scholarship to the college of their choice for the next 200 years.

2. African Americans should not be required to pay taxes on any income for 200 years.

3. African Americans should receive 0 interest loans for cars, homes, and lifestyle purchases for 200 years.

4. Every African American should receive $1,000,0000.00 in reparations.

5. Every employer must have a work force and management force that has a minimum of 25% african americans.

I can live with that.

So First of all Im going to say it your are a complete nutbar.

Let take the Indian residential school as an example of what you seem to is the solution of throwing money at the problem. Many Indians were severly sexually, and probably every other kind of abuse when they were ripped away from their families and sent to catholic residential schools to learn how to be civilized. Ya they were civilized all right. Now since our government did allow the catholic church to do this they took responisiblity and have decided to pay out the victims. Ok so first of all you have to prove that you went to residential school and you will be paid so much for each year you attended. Sounds good eh, well to tell you the truth it has done nothing for the Indians what so ever. I will take my sister in law for example. She recieved 120k, she was smart enough to put some away but unfortunantly it will still be accessable to her at any time. Now since she has received the money there has been nothing but a big party at her house, all of the drunks and hoodlums are at their house drinking everything up. Even her son who was emancipated from her at 13 had come back into the picture why do you think that is. I know almost every one in this community that has recieved this and not one person has fixed their house, gone to school, or even sent one of their own kids to school to better themselves. There are instances when someone has passed away before the money was recieved, you would think that their children would naturally recieve the money, nope there are aunties and uncles that think they are more deserving and are taking the money. All money does is create greed.

Now funny thing is that if you didnt go to the list of schools you didnt get the money and nor do your decendants. My husband is entitled to recieve money but because he was in no way ever abused he decided that it would be wrong to do so and I know many with the same attitude.

You know crotch, through out the past few years of your posting all you have shown is that you have many of the 7 deadly sins characteristics.

PS hope you send Annie your next paycheck and you go out and advicate for her and collect all the other black peoples paychecks and send it to her.

Edited by Happiness

What about those who are half-black or quarter black??? And is this only a concern if they are black/white mixes; what if they are Puerto Rican mixes with Black? Do the freebies apply based on percentages?

Speaking of racism, let us talk about the issues blacks force upon other "blacks" within their communities on those who are mixed blood. To deny this happens would be an outright lie.

Nice try Lonestar, but we all see through this...it is so obvious that this is a white dude wearing makeup...see some of it on his collar. Additionally, that is the most fake black accent I ever heard and his hair is not nearly nappy enough. And finally, look at his name...that is a white name if I ever seen one!

Nice try Lonestar, but we all see through this...it is so obvious that this is a white dude wearing makeup...see some of it on his collar. Additionally, that is the most fake black accent I ever heard and his hair is not nearly nappy enough. And finally, look at his name...that is a white name if I ever seen one!

:D:D

Maybe I can still get a refund on the rental of the stained glass window in the background....

Crotchity, I was raped by a black man.

Could you please pm me with your real name and address, and my lawyer will contact you, as I expect compensation from you, and your family, to cover all my living, medical, and education expenses for me and my family. As I am certain that this will affect my grandchildren, great grandchildren, and great great grandchildren, I expect that a fund will be set up to cover all of their living and educational expenses too.

That seems fair. I expect your pm shortly.

Crotchity, I am still awaiting your pm. I see that you have logged in several times and posted to this and other threads. I do think you are ignoring me.

Crotchity, I am still awaiting your pm. I see that you have logged in several times and posted to this and other threads. I do think you are ignoring me.

Yeah babe..you get nothing. Not only does Crotchity not answer any tough questions, but you don't deserve shit, being white and all...

Dwayne

A different type of discrimination, and it ain't just one skin color affected...

Adoption of Google Apps Program Discriminates Against the Blind

National Federation of the Blind Asks

Department of Justice to Investigate Schools Across the Country</I>

Baltimore, Maryland (March 15, 2011): The National Federation of the Blind (NFB), the oldest and largest nationwide organization of blind people in the United States, today requested that the United States Department of Justice, Civil Rights Division, investigate civil rights violations committed by New York University (NYU) and Northwestern University against blind faculty and students. The NFB made the request because the schools have adopted technology that is not accessible to the blind. Both universities have recently adopted Google Apps for Education as a means of providing e-mail and collaboration tools to students and faculty. Google Apps for Education is a free suite of hosted communication and collaboration applications that includes Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Talk, Google Docs, and Google Sites. Each of these applications contains significant accessibility barriers for blind people utilizing screen access technology, which converts what is on the computer screen into synthesized speech or Braille. A similar request for investigation has been filed against four Oregon public school districts that are using Google Apps. The complaints allege violations of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. For further illustration of this matter, please view a demonstration of screen access technology used by the blind and the accessibility barriers that a blind person experiences using Google Apps.

Dr. Marc Maurer, President of the National Federation of the Blind, said: Given the many accessible options available, there is no good reason that these universities should choose a suite of applications, including critical e-mail services, that is inaccessible to blind students. Worse yet, according to recent data more than half of the American higher education institutions that are outsourcing e-mail to third-party vendors plan to deploy this suite, even though they know that it cannot be used by blind students. Nor can these universities claim ignorance of their legal obligations, since the United States Department of Justice and the United States Department of Education have specifically warned all university presidents against the adoption of inaccessible technology. The National Federation of the Blind will not tolerate this unconscionable discrimination against blind students and faculty and callous indifference to the right of blind students to receive an equal education. We urge these higher education institutions to suspend their adoption of Google Apps for Education until it is accessible to all students and faculty, not just the sighted, or to reject Google Apps entirely.

The National Federation of the Blind is represented in this matter by Daniel F. Goldstein of the Baltimore firm Brown, Goldstein, and Levy.

###

About the National Federation of the Blind

With more than 50,000 members, the National Federation of the Blind is the largest and most influential membership organization of blind people in the United States. The NFB improves blind peoples lives through advocacy, education, research, technology, and programs encouraging independence and self-confidence. It is the leading force in the blindness field today and the voice of the nation's blind. In January 2004 the NFB opened the National Federation of the Blind Jernigan Institute, the first research and training center in the United States for the blind led by the blind.