Cadaver, Anatomy, Procedure Lab for EMS Dec 3 and 4

Doczilla

Okay, I am checking other hotel options to assure we can get everyone into the same joint, as well as to possibly get something closer to the campus so we don't have to drive drunk. The pickins are slim, but I'll keep looking and reserve two rooms when I find it.

Who here already has a room reserved? And do you have a problem moving if we can find a closer place that will have enough rooms for all of us?

I ask a favor of the attendees, as unofficial representative of those who are not able to attend, the following: Don't forget to bring information back to the EMT City Web site, and post it here, that the rest of us may partake of what sounds like will be a bunch of good information.

Sorry... have been busy working (apparently everyone forgets how to drive when snow hits...). I do have a room booked for the night of the 3rd in the revised hotel that Dust posted about and I'm glad to share with Alex.

There's like 5 or 6 hotels within a mile of the school. I still need a room for the second and third.

Yeah, and most of them are booked up too. That's the problem.

Found this one:

http://www.redroof.com/reservations/inn_de...p?innNumber=205

Right across the street from the school, and less than $60 a night. I'm going to grab two double rooms there.

I'm still not clear on who is staying where and when, other than Jake and Anthony staying with me. So the rest of you need to coordinate for that second room. Really, I think two rooms should get it. We can get a roll-away bed in a room if we end up with more than four people one night. No sense in springing for a third room.

Ok CB you can split it with me. If you want B you're more than welcome to join us in the room as I'm sure we could get a cot if you want to do that to save money. If you'd rather stick with what you have that's fine too.

Thanks for continuing to try Dust as having your gov't discount will really help. If you can't get it booked by the beginning of the week let me know.