• Dustdevil
    • Spenac
    • None of the above
    • Rid added (but by whom?)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want you all to know I am the man behind the iron mask, all who cross me shall feel my wrath, j/k im not, or am I

I vote NOT ... :twisted: :twisted:

you dont have an R in your name

Yup steers and THE COWBOYs the 5 time superbowl champions come from Texas. No one would ever be upset with you admin umm ERDoc, no one takes the person in charge seriously anyway. :twisted:

Only five times, huh. That's quaint. When they catch up to the 26 World Series wins the Yankees have seen, let me know, (not to mention the couple of World Series wins that other NY team has). I don't see your name on the Cowboys roster, so we know you are not a steer or a Cowboy. That leaves Admin and, well, you know.

Only five times, huh. That's quaint. When they catch up to the 26 World Series wins the Yankees have seen, let me know, (not to mention the couple of World Series wins that other NY team has). I don't see your name on the Cowboys roster, so we know you are not a steer or a Cowboy. That leaves Admin and, well, you know.

OK I am an oilfield worker. Sorry I lied but hey right now I'm even making more than you docs. :D But you just sealed the fact that you are admin by knowing so much about a gentlemens sport like baseball. All I am is a common man and only understand the violent uncouth game of football.

Ok I'll admit I wondered from time to time on who Admin could be. As I just finished a mystery novel to which I never found out how she got away with that crime. I began to think that some times in life or in a book that great mystery that draws you to enjoy it over and over again is one you that never figure out. I think I rather would like to keep Admin a mystery.

A Texan will always tell you up front who they are. We are not known for tall tales.

Not known for tall tails? Even here in New York City, we've heard of the most famous Texan who ever lived, Pecos Bill. Per his own story, he roped, saddled, and rode a tornado across the Texas Panhandle, and had a real one-rider horse, that when Bill's wife tried riding it, it bucked her so high, she went higher than the orbit of the moon.

My nephew, by the way, was born at Wilford Hall Medical Center, Lackland Air Force Base, San Antonio, Texas, so I have nothing against Texans.

...couldnt we jsut find out who admin is by taking all these peoples IP addresses and comparing it to admins? That would make this so much quicker and easier lol. But i just took all the fun out of it :lol:

...couldnt we jsut find out who admin is by taking all these peoples IP addresses and comparing it to admins?

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I thought programs for tracking down IP addresses were restricted to the LEOs, and National Security/Homeland Security?

IP addresses are dynamically assigned when you log into your ISP. This IP address is easily obtained by many different programs some of them shareware. I've seen them embedded in in web pages that display your current IP address as you access the page. There are programs that will identify the ISP as well. Once you have that information, you must contact the ISP adminstrator to get a user name and address that corresponded to that IP address at that time. Most will tell you to step off UNLESS you have a court order or are a member of law enforcement. If you read the fine print on your service agreement, I think they will tell you their policy about releasing your name and address. Now this is my understanding. Lord knows I am routinely educated by the smarter and more up to date on this board.

Take care

• 4 months later...