• akflightmedic
    • paramedicmike
    • itku2er
    • Hal (from 2001, A Space Odyssey)
    • Dustdevil
    • Spenac
    • None of the above
    • Rid added (but by whom?)

Administrato"r" = E"R"Doc makes perfect sense. Also as a Doctor has way to much time on his hands as he spends 1 minute with his patients and has others do the work. :twisted: Then claims he is doing charts when actually he lurks about causing havoc on his website.

As to Texas - ERDoc frequently uses hospital fax machine to fax emtcity flyers to all Texas EMS providers as he only wants the best here.

Admini"s"trator="S"penac. That was quite a strech linking it to my R. Going through Google if found a reference that said that spenac is from an ancient Central American dialect and means one who runs a website. No, I will not divulge my source. I've even got your fellow Texans turing on you. Not bad for a guy from NY (thanks itku2er).

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Admini"s"trator="S"penac. That was quite a strech linking it to my R. Going through Google if found a reference that said that spenac is from an ancient Central American dialect and means one who runs a website. No, I will not divulge my source. I've even got your fellow Texans turing on you. Not bad for a guy from NY (thanks itku2er).

Thats right you just gave it away. Only a Yankee would be sly enough to sneak around and spy. A Texan will always tell you up front who they are. We are not known for tall tales. 8)

Thats right you just gave it away. Only a Yankee would be sly enough to sneak around and spy. A Texan will always tell you up front who they are. We are not known for tall tales. 8)

Not to make it a political statement, but no tall tales from a Texan?? Where are the WMDs?? Though I will give you credit, he is not a native Texan. I need to sneak around because you won't be up front and admit who you are.

Not to make it a political statement, but no tall tales from a Texan?? Where are the WMDs?? Though I will give you credit, he is not a native Texan. I need to sneak around because you won't be up front and admit who you are.

Well at least now I no you are checking out the wrong spenac because this one is a true Texan, born and raised, not one of the want a be's from New York that claim they got here as fast as they could. Careful what you say just might start the next civil war ERDoc or should I say admin.

[/font:8b81dc0f28]

Still Thank that it is AK- Notice that Admin and AK are never in the room at the same time and my reply posts Disappered-----Maybe changing clothes in a Phone or maybe the Batmobile or better yet in the back of a rig- Becomming Super EMT, will we ever know you the the real Admin is- Will he ever take off his cape and mask.....or will we just go to the Playboy Mansion in the sky not Knowing who the almighty is..... 8) 8)

[/font:037f44f23c]

Still Thank that it is AK- Notice that Admin and AK are never in the room at the same time and my reply posts Disappered-----Maybe changing clothes in a Phone or maybe the Batmobile or better yet in the back of a rig- Becomming Super EMT, will we ever know you the the real Admin is- Will he ever take off his cape and mask.....or will we just go to the Playboy Mansion in the sky not Knowing who the almighty is..... 8) 8)

Actually AK and ADmin have been in the chat room at the same time. So if it turns out to be AK then we need his alter ego banned becuase we all know here, we cannot have two user names.

Actually AK and ADmin have been in the chat room at the same time. So if it turns out to be AK then we need his alter ego banned becuase we all know here, we cannot have two user names.

So you should be banned as we all know you are admin. :twisted: But we all know rules are do as I say not as I do.

Well at least now I no you are checking out the wrong spenac because this one is a true Texan, born and raised, not one of the want a be's from New York that claim they got here as fast as they could. Careful what you say just might start the next civil war ERDoc or should I say admin.

You know what they say about the only two things that come from Texas? I don't think you are a steer so that only leaves one thing, lol. Bring on the war, the south could use a good whoopin' to remind them where they came from.

Author note-please no one take this as serious. It is purely in good humor with spenac aka admin.

You know what they say about the only two things that come from Texas? I don't think you are a steer so that only leaves one thing, lol. Bring on the war, the south could use a good whoopin' to remind them where they came from.

Author note-please no one take this as serious. It is purely in good humor with spenac aka admin.

Yup steers and THE COWBOYs the 5 time superbowl champions come from Texas. No one would ever be upset with you admin umm ERDoc, no one takes the person in charge seriously anyway. :twisted: