• akflightmedic
    • paramedicmike
    • itku2er
    • Hal (from 2001, A Space Odyssey)
    • Dustdevil
    • Spenac
    • None of the above
    • Rid added (but by whom?)

You have an R so you are part of admins evil plots. At least thats more proof I am not admin as I have no R.

SPENACR like MICHAELR :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

SPENAC=taxi dRiveR :) :wink: :wink:

edited X 1 by ITK

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SPENACR like MICHAELR :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

SPENAC=taxi dRiveR :) :wink: :wink:

edited X 1 by ITK

This can all be solved by admin admitting I am not him/her/it. How about a little help big boss man?

Spenac you are nuts ..........so in the words of lone star DENIAL is the first symptom!!!!

Spenac you are nuts ..........so in the words of lone star DENIAL is the first symptom!!!!

Me in denial your the one with an R in your name. :twisted: Hurry admin and tell them we are not one and the same. You owe me I've been playing nice lately. :)

This is how you play nicely? You forgot I had that cam hidden hey SPENACR?

boom8fo8ne6xy3fh.gif

I guess I'll have to fess up. I'm admin. I have the 'R'. :glasses7:

:glasses5: :glasses5: :glasses5: :glasses5: :glasses5: :glasses5: :glasses5: :glasses5: :glasses5: :glasses5: :glasses5: :glasses5: :glasses5: :glasses5:

Now I'll have to kill the lot of you.

:violent3: :violent3: :violent3: :violent3: :violent3: :violent3: :violent3: :violent3:

STILL THANK THAT AK AND ADMIN ARE ONE AND THE SAME-notice that there never in the room at the same time.............................................And AK and ADMIN are TIGHT..................................................

Bet a Colorado Snowball On It................[/font:502866dc62]

You know, there was another rumor that Admin has "Administrator" tatoo'd on his penis...

I hear from a reliable witnes in Florida, that was driving beside Mateo when he was peeing out of a car window at 60mph, that swears they saw 'Admi' tattoo'd in a private area, but there didn't seem to be room for additional letters....

I'm not saying this precludes him....I mean...Maybe it was cold.... :shock:

Dwayne

DWAYNE That was classic. I had to stifle a laugh because I was at work. But CLASSIC

so Mateo, what do you have to defend yourself with.

and remember buddy It's not the size of your package, it's only how you use it that counts.

and remember buddy It's not the size of your package, it's only how you use it that counts.

Perhaps we need to put that old mens tale on a poll for the women of EMTcity to answer. :shock: