• akflightmedic
    • paramedicmike
    • itku2er
    • Hal (from 2001, A Space Odyssey)
    • Dustdevil
    • Spenac
    • None of the above
    • Rid added (but by whom?)

swears they saw 'Admi' tattoo'd in a private area, but there didn't seem to be room for additional letters.... :shock:

Dwayne

It is true. It may only be 2 inches long, but most of the women still cannot handle me. They say the 12 inch circumference is just too much to handle. :lol:

what do you have to defend yourself with.

Thats a good question. They just don't make raincoats in my size :wink:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!

You don't tug on Superman's cape,

You don't spit into the wind,

You don't pull the mask off the ol' Lone Ranger

And you don't divulge the secret identity of the EMT City Administrator!

Hey!

And you don't divulge the secret identity of the EMT City Administrator!

Hmmm...guilty of having some knowledge are we Richard B.???

Hmmm...guilty of having some knowledge are we Richard B.???

All I know is, when Superman shows up, Clark Kent disappears. Likewise Batman and Bruce Wayne, Spiderman and that kid Peter Parker, or the Hulk and Bruce Banner. I also note that when the Underdog shows up, I never can find my Beagle, "Shoeshine".

Then, again, nobody seems to be missing when Mighty Mouse, or Minute Mouse and Courageous Cat show up.

All I know is, when Superman shows up, Clark Kent disappears. Likewise Batman and Bruce Wayne, Spiderman and that kid Peter Parker, or the Hulk and Bruce Banner. I also note that when the Underdog shows up, I never can find my Beagle, "Shoeshine".

Then, again, nobody seems to be missing when Mighty Mouse, or Minute Mouse and Courageous Cat show up.

Easy there RichB. Some of the younger people on here are going to need to Google those names to have any idea what you are talking about.

Thinking more about why it has to be spenac I have a few more ideas.

1. He works in a rural area and needs something to occupy the down time (weak but it supports all of my other theories).

2. He's from Texas and it would seem that the area giving us the most members is Texas. Probably because he spreads the news via word of mouth.

Spenac-I said I'd be watching you. I'm on to you bro.

Easy there RichB. Some of the younger people on here are going to need to Google those names to have any idea what you are talking about.

1. He works in a rural area and needs something to occupy the down time (weak but it supports all of my other theories).

2. He's from Texas and it would seem that the area giving us the most members is Texas. Probably because he spreads the news via word of mouth.

Ok doc I will go with your theory cause admin was in chat tonight and SPENAC was AOL..........umm makes one think eh?

Administrato"r" = E"R"Doc makes perfect sense. Also as a Doctor has way to much time on his hands as he spends 1 minute with his patients and has others do the work. :twisted: Then claims he is doing charts when actually he lurks about causing havoc on his website.

As to Texas - ERDoc frequently uses hospital fax machine to fax emtcity flyers to all Texas EMS providers as he only wants the best here.

Administrato"r" = E"R"Doc makes perfect sense. Also as a Doctor has way to much time on his hands as he spends 1 minute with his patients and has others do the work. :twisted: Then claims he is doing charts when actually he lurks about causing havoc on his website.

As to Texas - ERDoc frequently uses hospital fax machine to fax emtcity flyers to all Texas EMS providers as he only wants the best here.

Oh poor ERDOC is getting the blame for your misdeeds SPENAC shame on you I am going to tell YOUR MOM how you are acting. lol

From all us nice people here ERDOC I apologize for SPENAC (aka ROBO) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: