• Dustdevil
    • Spenac
    • None of the above
    • Rid added (but by whom?)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the names on the list joined after I did. Richard was one of the top posters and originals of EMT City, when I first joined. I was surprised when I found it, it was definitely not whom I first thought it was either.

I hate to pop bubbles, but Dust joined not that long ago.....

It is interesting to see the debate....

R/r 911

Now would it be wise for admin to only have one extra name? My guess is there are several names used by the admin. I would also not be shocked that he/she/it creats a new one at least once a year so they can avoid suspicion.

Ruff, Richard, Rid, ERDoc all have a R. So most of admins personas have an R. Beware any poster with an R could be admin.:twisted:

ADMIN IS.... IS....IS>>> All of us.

Al Capp's "Pogo" the Possum said many years ago...

We have met the enemy, and he is us!

As for the "'R'/no 'R'" factor, speaking for myself, there's no "R" in May, June, July, and August, yet I have posted in all those months!

And now, just to ignite a firestorm, I propose the concept that it is someone who was "banned" from the site, as a misdirection, a "red herring", just for this purpose.

or could it be someone who only has 3 posts to their name. That way the Admin can go into chat as his/her alter-ego

I've even heard admin's name is Chris (can't determine male or female from that name).

I also heard that at 20K users he/she was supposed to take off the static from their avatar but that was a ruse.