SOMEDIC...come forward please, you have been served

Personally I would like to give big time kudos to NREMT-Basic for calling him on his BS before the rest of us (or at least me) did.

NREMT-Basic Layeths the Smacketh Down!!!!!

Favorite line "...you wouldnt be able to read enough to know which side of a claymore says "this side toward enemy."

Peace,

Marty

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I find it hard to believe that anyone here actually believed he was a medic. I've called him out a gazillion times about never posting in a medical thread without him making me look foolish...Nuf said there I think...

As to the "let's lynch him without further information!!!" Crap...Haven't we been down this road with before? With our young EMT friend?

Everyone was very excited to have a hate party...unfortunately the "oops" afterwards didn't come near to compensating him for dragging him through the mud...

I have nothing but respect for you AK...But the "friend of a friend's" word that somedic should be disgraced and humiliated doesn't work for me here...

I've never been a somedic fan, but some things are right...others smack of witch hunts...

Have a great day all.

Dwayne

As to the "let's lynch him without further information!!!" Crap...Haven't we been down this road with before?

Everyone was very excited to have a hate party...unfortunately the "oops" afterwards didn't come near to compensating him for dragging him through the mud...

Good point..... i must be losing it, i dont remember the"other" issue :shock:

Good point..... i must be losing it, i dont remember the ***** issue :shock:

Yeah...it's been a long time, maybe a year or more...

Busy, could you do me a favor and remove the young man's name from your post, I'm not sure it was used before, but even if it was I shouldn't have used it now to make my point. Though if his name wasn't used (I can't remember now) he certainly was described to the point where it could really only have been one of our regularly posting members.

If you can't edit it in time, my sincere aplolgies to my young friend. It wasn't my intention to use you to make my point...I just wasn't thinking.

Dwayne

Let me say one more time.

He is INDEED a medic. We had the same instructor, came from the same area and have many friends and coworkers (excoworkers for me) in common.

I too called him out on never posting medical, but he is a medic. My information is ot a friend of a friend type of information.

I am protecting one friend from attacks as I said, SOMEDIC is in a position of authority at his job. ALbeit a small one, but one none the less. I am also protecting another individual from shame/embarrasment as well. Keeping these people protected is more important to me than revealing sources or posting all the information I have on this character.

SOMEDIC had ample opportunity to respond in private as all of this was conducted there first, but he refused to answer or address the issue despite being on the boards. It was decided that it would be in the best interest of everyone that he be exposed.

Go back and read all of his threads from the beginning. He was himself for the first couple posts but then he developed his online character. I called BS on him as I normally do on the posers. But despite my misgivings about him, I left him alone necause he did walk the walk and occassionally post good information. However I became sickened of his attacks, especially when people were exposing their inner core.

He displayed zero integrity or honor. He talks like no special ops soldier talks, and he acts like an ass. The majority of these guys are great guys and would never behave as he has. I witness all the hard work these guys do here and I have attended more than one memorial service and death parade. For him to do this, represent hiself as one of these guys, it pisses me off, especially when he has never set foot on ground over here, nor has he been deployed "7 times since 9/11".

This was not a witch hunt. This was all based on facts, the maajority of which he provided himself.

As for the "state list" he is on, this is true. I am not going to post the link despite it being a matter of public record, but suffice to say the letters SO do not stand for Special Ops. I will clarify, he is not a child pedophile or predator, but he is on a SO list.

I think my reputation speaks for itself here, I would never do something of this nature without being 100 percent accurate. I also do not rely on heresay! I know my facts. The mere fact that he has not responded, nor has he written somene in several days (breaking his routine), speaks for itself.

SOMEDIC, does your wife "B****", know of all these deployments???

While I appreciate the kudos for laying the smack down as it were, that was not my intent as the link to my original posts will clearly show. I lost friends at WTC and in NOLA, one of whom has never been found, and in that shite hole with those poor people for a couple of weeks after the whole thing hit the fan. As I said to certain parties concerned since my original post, if someone wants to play a game that gets them chicks or makes them feel better about living in their parents basement and being an advanced dungeon master, go 'head on wit' ya' self. But when you begin to defame the people who do the real job, who actually stand in the gap you have crossed a line over which there is no return. I let SOMEDIC know that after my MS degree is finished that I will be "enlisting" in the Commissioned Officers Corps of the USPHS and deploying to whatever mosquito infested backwater they send me with a hearty "Yes Sir, How High?" He mocked the USPHS as not being real military. Tell that to the thousands of Native Americans taken care of by the Officers Corps, the 100s of thousands who receive free inoculations and the crews on three month tours in the God forsaken waters sailed by the USS Pililaau, the USNS Mercy or the USS Boxer, the last two of which my step-brother actually served on, first as a Navy Hospital Corpsman and then as a Nurse, LtJG. He is now medically discharged after being injured on the deck of the Mercy.

Here's my problem, among others (twitch twitch): Perhaps SOMEDIC has served in the ANG in his home state. But his "expressions of knowledge" about black and special ops could be had off the internet and while sipping a half-caf, no foam latte at Barnes and Noble. Through in a little History Channel and you have yourself an alternate personality complete with deployments you've never seen, countries you've never been to and most likely some bilge-water bragging about decorations and honors never earned. I have gone back and read most of his posts and each time a little more of my dinner finds its way into my throat.

Serving in combat oriented units has never been an option for me largely because I started trying once I was too old. Even my beloved USCG turned me down. I found the USPHS by accident and will be joining then once the MS degree in Disaster Med is done. I may not "travel to exotic lands, meet beautiful people and kill them" but I would like to think that my civilian experience and education might make life a little better for those among us who do not have the privilege of sitting at the computer, surfing the net, drinking a tall, cold one and telling lies about the good old days, which in this case, never occurred.

A confession thread has been mentioned. Perhaps the PhotoShop savvy among us need to design a Congressional Medal of Dishonor and its first recipient walks among us. I will present it to him myself. SOMEDIC finds my service in IMERT funny. But, when I go to my training day tomorrow a receive the patches that I have earned and insignia won through training and hard work, I will wear them with pride, knowing that no lies were involved in getting them.

As for SOMEDIC's true black ops, anyone with an ounce of computer savvy and internet access to public records knows what they are. The problem is, they don't give medals for the operations he has conducted...unless you count making license plates. I feel sorry for you SOMEDIC, I really do. I put myself through college studying folks like yourself. I have shared no details not already known or easily found. My honor was attacked by you not once, but numerous times in numerous threads, from the most recent, going back to when I first joined the City. It would seem that hobby of yours has come to and end and no one else here in the City need fear your cyber lashings because they dare say what they really do.

Tomorrow, I attend IMERT "Boot Day." I've been preparing for months and am ready to go. Im really sorry if that doesn't meet your high standards for un-accomplishment. But when I stand in the gap with the members of my new team, I will stand, as my grandfather (may he rest in peace) always told me to do: On my honor. Even the most heinous individuals can still stand on their honor when they "man up" to what they have done. What a shame that you seem to have so much to offer, but we will never hear it as you stand on your honor. Because over a lifetime, it would seem, your honor has been eroded (or at least during your time on the City) to the point where it is no longer useful.

Those among us...inhabitants of the City, know what you're about now. We need no longer fear expressing ourselves for fear that you may come out of the woodwork after returning from a "deployment" (I wonder how many definitions that word has) simply to bash the rest of us with credentials you simply do not have. I have said before and I say again: Shame on your sir. The only good thing to come of all of this perhaps is that, like roaches, when the light of honor and dignity and extraordinary service, those to who the word honor has never applied, or from whose grace certain individuals have fallen, they scatter, either in fear or disgrace to harm no one ever again.

I hope that you can find the help you need and the happiness which will no longer require you to fabricate a life for yourself. I for one, am simply happy that the curtain of lies and dishonor has finally been pulled back and those who have earned what you have only claimed no longer have to be ashamed to be what they are...true heroes. Whether they are in the USCG, Army, Marines, Navy, Air Force or my soon to be home of the USPHS, they can claim what they have earned without it being sullied by those whose lives are so pathetic that the only way that they can be perceived to have honor is to steal it from others who have earned it with their last full measure.

NREMT-Basic Sends. "Sciencia Vera Cum Fide Pura"