SOMEDIC...come forward please, you have been served

SOMEDIC SOMEDIC

Just the guy I wish to talk to. Seems you had so much to say in the thread here....

http://www.emtcity.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9672

Yet ironically, you live a smiliar life. It is interesting how when asked direct questions you tend to curl up in a fetal position never to be heard from again on a particular topic.

You have come to this site and we welcomed your knowledge and experience, or what we percieved it to be. You bashed people, misled people, just outright lied to us. You have done a grave diservice to all the men and women who serve on the frontlines every day. You have especially disrespected all the special operations forces that do the job you claim to do and risk their lives daily.

You have NO honor!!

How is life in the Air National Guard? I did not realize they were deploying so often. I like how you say your "7th deployment since 9/11", when in reality the only deploying you have done is your weekend a month and two weeks a summer.

Absolutely disgusting.

Maybe all this "top secret training" of yours is valuable to you in your day to day life. It could help one stalk through the neighborhood with such stealth, enabling them to "spy" in windows on enemy action if needed. You could even carry, display, or fire a weapon if you chose. It might even help you gain access to areas normally off limits to civilians.

I know it is rough not being able to get in SF sicne it is something you desire immensely, but face the facts. You can not live a lie and continue to misrepresent to us. All lies eventually catch up to you, its just a matter of time.

What would your wife say?

I have much more information, this is just the volley and serve.

I leave you with this....so, if you are not Special Ops, just what exactly does the SO stand for?

I bet I know the answer!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can we commence the nut kicking now?

but in all seriousness.... wtf

in my previous post, he went on and on how what that firefighter did was so wrong... when all this time he was a foney... a great big foney!!! how pathetic! I'd spit on you if I saw you, you are a disgrace to your country, your profession, and the military.

somedic,

How can you sit in judgement of others when you have committed the 'crime' yourself? Are you always this hypocritical?

Since you seemed to have had so much to say about that firefighter's motives for leading others to believe he was military Special Ops, please explain to the class what YOUR motives for doing the same thing are! I'm sure the whole class here would love to hear your 'explanation'!

Having had the balls to serve my country, I feel that you owe not only ME an explanation and apology, but EVERY service member (past and present) that is on this forum!

Hell, EVERY service member, past and present deserves an apology, whether they read this forum or not!

There is no dishonor in not having served in a combat unit, it happens every day. There IS however, dishonor in leading people to believe that you HAVE served in a combat unit, and even further dishonor in hypocracy!

Speaking only for myself, I'm eagerly awaiting your response to these posts!

Wait... before we get too carried away with all this -- and for the sake of accuracy and credibility -- what exactly is this revelation, and what is the source?

Dustdevil, I agree, hence the question in my prior post. I am all for calling the mob to a good tar and feathering if it is in fact justified.

I too would like to know the facts regarding this situation.

Take care,

chbare.

Wait... before we get too carried away with all this -- and for the sake of accuracy and credibility -- what exactly is this revelation, and what is the source?

My friend, I think you know me well enough to know I would never, ever go to such lengths without being certain.

I can not and will not divulge any sources at this time, as there is much potential embarassment and wrath that could ensue.

Our friend SOMEDIC is a Crew Chief at his service and I just can not jeopardize anyone.

Rest in the fact knowing he himself divulged certain information to me that was able to check and doublecheck his identity. Also, we come form the same area with many old friends and coworkers in common.

I could no longer stand by while he attacked people who are laying it out there, when he himself is living a lie.

I want this to serve as a warning and open eyes for a lot of people.