SOMEDIC...come forward please, you have been served

I wonder where else this can go and to what means.

Somedic can either come back and defend himself, or he will never be heard from again. To go on and on about him seems futile.

There are obviously a lot of harbored grudges and anger and I am not down playing that. Everyone has a right to their feelings and opinions, and that is genuine and warranted. However, why don’t we just let it go now? Is anything going to be resolved? I would guess it is highly doubtful he will be back.

JMO, if the ventings want to go on, have at it.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK FINE!!!!!

Since the truth is going to come out anyway I am not married to Salma Hayek, I did not win the Nobel Prize for Thong design, 12 inches might be exaggerated and I did not invent the internet.

JEEZ!!!

Marty

Now don't you feel better, since you got that off your chest? ROFLMAO

We should have an "amnesty thread" where people can come confess their sins and not have it held against them in the future. Now that's entertainment!

Maybe we could get the Readers Digest Condensed Version, ... but I don't think I'd start looking for the Cliffs Notes on that any time soon!

Obviously not.

I asked Chuck Norris about SOMEDIC, and he flat out told me he'd never heard of the guy.

But he's looking for him! :lol:

Now you've gone and done it! It's all over but the cryin' now!

:roll: i'm ashamed to say......I could probably fill up about 3 pages worth of confessions..... :sad11:

That may be true Peg, but those kinds of 'confessions' are probably what fantasies are made of! :twisted:

I am protecting one friend from attacks as I said, SOMEDIC is in a position of authority at his job. ALbeit a small one, but one none the less. I am also protecting another individual from shame/embarrasment as well. Keeping these people protected is more important to me than revealing sources or posting all the information I have on this character.

I applaud you for not revealing your friend that is actually a victim in this case as well. I do not know all facts but what I do know besides what has been posted here makes me mad. You do not toy with peoples emotions. You do not take glory that others have died earning.

The song link I posted earlier, I feel really describes what happens on line. We get bold, we can do things and claim things we would never be able to do in the real world. But when we play games here there are real people at the other side of the internet and they just might believe you. Actions started online can cause real pain and harm.

I would like for SOMEDIC to come back and at least make a public apology. He needs to leave the name of the victim or victims out, but offer heartfelt apology to the one victim I am aware of and also any others he played the game on as well. He needs to man up. He needs to go before GOD and beg forgiveness.

SOMEDIC if you read this man up. You will never be able to gain respect, but at least better than slinking away.

Careful consideration was taken on what to do with the facts that were presented to me about somedic. AK did advise me of all the facts that he has, many which are not posted and I made the decision to allow him to post what he did.

Our profession struggles as it is and we do not need individuals lying and mis-representing themselves within our profession. I am sure it is rampant not only in our little internet EMS community, but in our profession as a whole. I feel an obligation to make the offenders public rather than hide them to reemphasize the fact that this is unacceptable conduct and we as a profession cannot, and will not tolerate it.

I am now locking this thread.

Take care.

Admin