SOMEDIC...come forward please, you have been served

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! :lol:

We should have an "amnesty thread" where people can come confess their sins and not have it held against them in the future.

I don't have that kind of time.. Might get carpal tunnel. Is there a hot line?

There are probably more than just somedic misrepresenting themselves, and for the most part we will never know exactly what they are misrepresenting about themselves. It’s this thing called the internet that brings on a degree of anonymity. Come up with a user name, certification and history then your good to go. Who is going to know? In most cases everyone is clueless to the certifications and history of one another. It’s only when one becomes friendly with another that they divulge certain aspects of their life, not realizing that someone might just check things out, because something they said, did, just did not ring true. In which case someone did check a few things out and look what happens.

My advice is:

1. Just tell the truth about yourself always.

2. Never be something your not.

3. If you have to make yourself out to be something your not, tell it to your dog not the world wide web, because it will come back and bite you in the arse.

Cookie, Volunteer EMT B, 57 year old mother of two and grandmother of 1, and a short order cook!

We should have an "amnesty thread" where people can come confess their sins and not have it held against them in the future. Now that's entertainment!

It's true! I am the lindberg baby.... WAH WAH!

Well I have been reading this thread since AK started it. I have been debating whether or not to post to it. But I have decided that I will, First off I want to say that I would personally love to see his balls nailed to a wall. He betrayed all of us here on the forums and in the city. This behaviour is unexcusable in any way shape or form. We accept people here for who and what they really are not who or what they want to be. Yes we have several people here that lie about what they do and are I could name them off the top of my head. A lie is a lie reguardless of the intention behind it. I have family members that served in the military and this is a personal slap to my face and everyone else that has family that have or currently active in the military. Lies like this destroy people it causes people to not trust anyone and that cheats everyone. Liars like this and others need to have a reality check. Get help cause you sure as hell need it.

SOMEDIC here is my message for you, the wave has crashed and the shore is barren now go F yourself and say my name when you do it and remember what goes around comes around and it hurt you worse than it ever will me. You had every oppurtunity to tell me the truth even when I asked you point blank you still lied to me.

Terr sends.............and Terr ends

We should have an "amnesty thread" where people can come confess their sins and not have it held against them in the future. Now that's entertainment!

We could call it The Buck Ram (he wrote the original song for the Platters & was also their manager for those who care) thread, you know

Oh yes I'm the great pretender (ooh ooh)

Pretending I'm doing well (ooh ooh)

My need is such I pretend too much

I'm lonely but no one can tell

Oh yes I'm the great pretender (ooh ooh)

Adrift in a world of my own (ooh ooh)

I play the game but to my real shame

You've left me to dream all alone

Too real is this feeling of make believe

Too real when I feel what my heart can't conceal

Ooh Ooh yes I'm the great pretender (ooh ooh)

Just laughing and gay like a clown (ooh ooh)

I seem to be what I'm not (you see)

I'm wearing my heart like a crown

Pretending that you're still around

Yeah ooh hoo

Too real when I feel what my heart can't conceal

Oh yes I'm the great pretender

Just laughing and gay like a clown (ooh ooh)

I seem to be what I'm not you see

I'm wearing my heart like a crown

Pretending that you're

Pretending that you're still around

Can we also start one for those who insist on debate by Google (a fine resource if used appropriatley) & debate by Wikipedia (for those who dont know, here is how Wiki is maintained....

the free encyclopedia that anyone can edit.
)