Ex-whackers: What's your story?

kristo

Whackerism  

35 members have voted

1. 1.

• I am still a whacker
    • I used to be a whacker, but I'm not anymore
    • I skipped the whacker stage

...I think I've figured it out, in order to be a good whacker, you need a car.

LMAO!!! :laughing3:

Good point!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once I pushed the test button on my fire pager to make it look like we had a fire call to get out of Biology then walked up the street.

I know someone who does that to get out of bad first dates :|

I've figured it out, in order to be a good whacker, you need a car. *shrugs* I'm an emt, I'm poor lol

They have a lot of really big bags, lights & siren kits for mountain bikes.

I had to stop, Drs Orders...... I was looking at some severe RSI and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome lest i change my ways

Besides, the constant migraines from squinting all the time were terrible! :shock:

I've always wanted to be a whacker, never had enough money, although I did manage to own a few vehicles. lol. I think my ultimate whacker day came when I became a Police Officer and got issued a take home patrol car. I was on top of whacker world that day, and every day it sat out in front of my house. Then I quickly realized it was a target and put it in the garage. That was my whacker moment, fun while it lasted. So I'm in whacker recovery now, still painful, and still miss it. I think it's like being an Alcoholic, I'm not "no longer a whacker" I'm just "a whacker in recovery".

3 phones?

3 diffrent numbers?

21 years old?

No car?

[marq=right:0ff72784b2]WHY?!?!?![/marq:0ff72784b2]

I dont need a car ... i live in nyc, i get to work by train in 15 min.

And, I dont want to get rid of my sprint because its on an employee account, its 10$'s a month for unlimited everything. My nextel is my contact for some people who I can only walkie talkie, and The helio's because I'm an internet addict. And i dont carry these phones to work, i carry them everywhere always, and they aren't always on my belt, usually in my pocket lol