Ex-whackers: What's your story?

kristo

Whackerism  

35 members have voted

1. 1.

• I am still a whacker
    • I used to be a whacker, but I'm not anymore
    • I skipped the whacker stage

And, I dont want to get rid of my sprint because its on an employee account, its 10$'s a month for unlimited everything. My nextel is my contact for some people who I can only walkie talkie, and The helio's because I'm an internet addict. And i dont carry these phones to work, i carry them everywhere always, and they aren't always on my belt, usually in my pocket lol

Sprint has phones now that use direct connect.

Seriously dude.

3 phones is too much.

Cingular has great phones and great internet for about 60 a month.

While you are at work, some days you have 4 phones and a pager on your belt?

Do you have a girlfriend? Just wondering :cry:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does owning the first three seasons of Emergency on DVD count? If yes then I'm a whacker :shock: :oops:

Hi, my name is Andrew, and I am a whacker. I carry a first aid kit in the back of my car, along with having a dual talon in my car. I have my pager on whenever I'm home, and have a habit of taking every second call there is. I too have the first three seasons of Emergency on DVD. I plan on becoming a medic within a couple years, and have signed up for my basic classes for September. (A&P, Eng, and all that fun stuff). I am hoping that I have reached my peak of being a whacker...but for the mean time, it's fair to call me a whacker.

I have you all beat as a whacker

I have all seasons of Emergency

All seasons of Code Red

All seasons (1) of Cop Rock

All seasons (1) of Saved

And all episodes of Turd watch.

So I beat ya all.

oh yeah, I have the collectors edition of Mother Jugs and speed and the episode of Hill Street Blues where one of the cops goes undercover as a ambulance driver. Remember that episode?

Sprint has phones now that use direct connect.

Seriously dude.

3 phones is too much.

Cingular has great phones and great internet for about 60 a month.

While you are at work, some days you have 4 phones and a pager on your belt?

Do you have a girlfriend? Just wondering :D

well bottom line ive had 2-3 phones pre-ems and ill have it post-ems.

and i dont need to justify them to you even though i have just for kicks and giggles.

If you look at sprint's website, under "phone's" you will see a note on the bottom right, that says "nextel" "web exclusive" or nothing meaning its sprint.

I used to be a wacker. Not anymore.

I have a pager for the rescue company in the town I'm in. Some T-shirts that I wear under my uniform.

I do have a duty belt with stuff on it. I prefer it for work.

My boots don't go past my front door.

Does wearing my FD t-shirt under my normal clothes make me a whacker? I don't do it so much for the "quick strip" but more because I have so many of them, and they are COMFORTABLE.

Does wearing my FD t-shirt under my normal clothes make me a whacker? I don't do it so much for the "quick strip" but more because I have so many of them, and they are COMFORTABLE.

I think we can let that slide.

But now, wearing an FD shirt under your private ambulance company uniform shirt is über whackerish. Especially if you aren't even with that fire department. :D

Not nearly as bad as wearing a sweatshirt for a college you didn't go to or claiming that you graduated from UCLA because you took your EMT-Basic course there.

Eh, except you can wear other school's sweatshirts if you support their teams....

But then you'd just be a sports whacker.

A whacker by any other name is still a whacker. :wink: