Firefighter Tribute Video

WendyT

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look man, that was really bad. I'm sure you thought you were being original and this type of crap gets you applause at your local bar, I mean firehouse, but we here know bullshit when we see it. Just because you managed to trip your way through Firefighter I doesn't mean you are any different than anyone else, and I can tell you, from experience, there are plenty of REAL firemen around the country who WOULD NOT think you are their "brother", but rather a PAIN IN THE FRIGGIN ASS, just like the rest of us! Now go play! Here's a T-shirt.

Etc. etc. etc. typical stuff that makes real firemen throw up in their helmets

Well arn't you a tosser then.

Use your brain and throw up on the ground...... :D

Wow, some real negative comments there.

It was definitely the wrong place for the user to post this and I'm not not ino FF'ing, BUT there's some pretty emotionally based negative/biased replies there that sound insulting even if I have nothing to do with FD...if anything I should be biased against b/c they always BLS patients to us that should be ALS, yet I don't even have those intense reactions.

Everyone take a giant step backwards. We lose more people each year fishing for Alaskan King Crabs than we do firefighting. Yet there are no gaudy airbrushed T-shirts 'honoring' them.

Not to stop the fighting...But the Crab fishers do have a T.V. show on the discovery channel

Not to stop the fighting...But the Crab fishers do have a T.V. show on the discovery channel

I know, and its a pretty cool show too. However, I am awaiting the post honoring the "brave men who go toe to toe with the brown, briney smelling devils". See, Michael, its posts like that that make us do one of these :roll: whenever someone feels the need to do another firemonkey tribute.