Ruff's list of do not touch topics not to post on EMT CIty

Although I appreciate the idea of having a U MUST READ FIRST or LOCKED, BUT STICKY area... it is difficult enough sometimes to get people through the process of registering, never mind reading and abiding by the site rules. I still have members that have been around for a while post things in the wrong area or fail to come close to acknowledging that there are rules here.

I am always open to suggestions though...

Admin

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Banned topic idea- country bashing as in Elbonia sux, and their emt's think they're god type things

Jpinfv: Well, I once did the "ball-point pen cric." Everything I ever needed to know, I learnt from ER

Try a sharpie next time. More air in, more air out. Macgyver

Tried it. My lawyer says there may be problems. Tho there was plenty of airflow. :lol:

BTW, not to date myself, but I seem to remember Radar doing this on MASH a decade or 3 ago.

marker_magnum_black.jpg

neal

Okay, so for all of you that had any doubts about it, settle down.

I bow to the one true para-GOD. There is simply no way to compete with the knowledge that Rid brings to the table. We are all just passing through the EMS existence that Rid has allowed us to have.

Truly impressive that with the amount of information he carries with him, that he is able to get his head off the pillow. :lol:

I bow to the one true para-GOD. There is simply no way to compete with the knowledge that Rid brings to the table. We are all just passing through the EMS existence that Rid has allowed us to have.

Truly impressive that with the amount of information he carries with him, that he is able to get his head off the pillow. :lol:

Rid=Chuck Norris of EMTCity?

canigeta amen?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.