Ruff's list of do not touch topics not to post on EMT CIty

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**ADMIN-OWNER-MODS**:: Would it be possible to set soemthing like this up? Any thoughts or issues on this?? perhaps have a running poll whereby we could add or nominate posts then vote them to be included into the 'sticky-thread- or in addition to the TOS'?

On another site I frequent (student ran BBS for school), there is a section called "AEF Vault" (AEF=initials of website). Threads of interest (be it humorous, off the wall, helpful, etc) are locked and moved there for easy reference.

The only problem I see is getting people to read the threads before they post. (maybe unregistered visitors can only see that section...).

Link:http://www.anteaterforum.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&f=31&page=1&pp=25&sort=lastpost&order=desc&daysprune=-1

Rid wrote:

Can your basics intubate

Well since your asking............................ just forget it. LOL ..... I let that certification go anyway.

Well, I once did the "ball-point pen cric." Everything I ever needed to know, I learnt from ER

/sarcasm

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.