Heroin / fentanyl...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, where'd the heroin/Fentanyl go?? it was just starting to get good. We've had folks here in MO suck on the Fentanyl patch. Why add heroin? Just as fatal, let's stay focused here!,EMS does have it's share of ADD kids i guess.

[marq=left:8c0c97321d]OK EVERYONE SHUT UP [/marq:8c0c97321d]

Whit: Please present some sort of documentation regarding your 4 grains of table salt statement. I would be curious as to this information, relating to the 14 or 15 odd arrests and countless narcan express jobs we've done related to this stuff. Use and amount of use would certainly relate to the etiology of the event.

That being said...if you dont present it, im going to release the hounds back on you again for attempting to BS me. Heres your chance to shine squirt. No numbers, just printed, posted evidence.

Ace: Your my boy, and I agree with what you said, just learn to pick your battles. Thats all.

Rid: Yes his use of the word skewed misplaced. Good catch. I actually didnt know that until you referenced it, and i looked it up, and the appropriate use. Thanks for teaching me something today.

This thread seems to need a readjustment.

That being said...

[marq=left:8c0c97321d]HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD A RUN IN WITH THIS NASTY OLE Fentanyl / H mixture? [/marq:8c0c97321d]

PRPG:

Here is an article from one of your local papers.

http://www.nj.com/news/jjournal/index.ssf?....xml&coll=3

This Steve Marcus executive director of the New Jersey Poison Information and Education System was also quoted in a piece of literature, that was used in our in service/notifications.

All I was stating is it was going to be a fun summer. Deputy ACE decided he would chime in with more of his useless garble.

By the way he will let us know when he sees fit for us to begin implementing the new AHA guidelines.

PRPG:

This Steve Marcus executive director of the New Jersey Poison Information and Education System was also quoted in a piece of literature, that was used in our in service/notifications.

All I was stating is it was going to be a fun summer. Deputy ACE decided he would chime in with more of his useless garble.

By the way he will let us know when he sees fit for us to begin implementing the new AHA guidelines.

Just missed the link, could you please paste the link again?

Thanks,

Tech

PRPG:

http://www.nj.com/news/jjournal/index.ssf?....xml&coll=3

Whit. Thank you for posting the link. Good read. Everyone re read the link he posted about this stuff...

Nownack to the oroginal post, they are mixing Heroin and Fentyl?... any nickname to this?.. I know it is common for them to steal Fentyl patches and freeze them.. then dilute them soen to inect them..

R/r 911

Yes...they are getting their hands on hospital grade fentanyl, mixing it with powdered herion, and re drying it. At least, that was the description of the junky that lived through thew experience today...

Nasty ish rid...