Heroin / fentanyl...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giddy up what a party starter.......or party stopper I guess.

All I can say is 125 mcg can kill someone. That is equivalent by weight to 4 grains of table salt.

The fact that it undetectable by sight or smell.

Gonna be a fun summer.........................

Maybe we should wait till next year to study the effects of the new CPR guidelines. They might be a little skewed

Maybe we should wait till next year to study the effects of the new CPR guidelines. They might be a little skewed

What are you basing that statement on, and how long has your service been using the "new CPR"?

What are you basing that statement on, and how long has your service been using the "new CPR"?

:wink: :P :shock:

"VS,"

:shock: :shock: :P Hey man, they haven't...and even so 'He' isn't because the "PROTOCOL" hasn't changed ya see... :roll: :roll: :lol: :shock: :D:D :munky2:

ACE844

[stream:c301916968]http://www.moviesoundclips.net/movies1/antitrust/binary.wav[/stream:c301916968]

Officially they went into effect on January 1st.

The new material is out there being taught now. So if you had the refresher have at it.

ACE wrote:

T Hey man, they haven't...and even so 'He' isn't because the "PROTOCOL" hasn't changed ya see...

I dont remeber asking you anything sir. Dont you have some journals or somthing to be reading, or quoting.

Officially they went into effect on January 1st.

The new material is out there being taught now. So if you had the refresher have at it.

ACE wrote:

T Hey man, they haven't...and even so 'He' isn't because the "PROTOCOL" hasn't changed ya see...

I dont remeber asking you anything sir. Dont you have some journals or somthing to be reading, or quoting.

:shock: :P 8) :D:P :wink: In a short ...Prove it.... I'll gladly go on continuing educating myself and reading, etc...! Seems to me you should do the same!

Oh, BTW, What's JVD? :roll: :D 8)

ACE844

[stream:1f923a5797]http://www.moviesoundclips.net/movies1/mspace/nuts.wav[/stream:1f923a5797]

Well you wrong. Services can begin implementing the new guidlines as there personell are trained.

Imagine that I didnt even have to quote anything.

"Whit,"

As always the burden of proof is on you... As always I will be waiting for you to post verifiable sources which corraborate your information.

[stream:469a1db06c]http://www.moviesoundclips.net/movies1/mspace/life.wav[/stream:469a1db06c]

"Prpg,"

The heroin is quite effective, and I have heard soem providers stating around here they have plans on encouraging more of a certain 'sub-set' of their patient population to 'GO AHEAD' and 'INDULGE THEMSELVES' :wink: :wink: :D 8) :P :shock: :P