Heroin / fentanyl...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the number for the AHA.

AHA: 1-800-AHA-USA-1

We wouldnt want the fact to get out around here that you just might not know everything. It will be our little secret.

And this corraborates and verifies your information how???

Dial the number sir its a 24 hour information line.

Like you stated before be armed with the facts before you insert your foot.

You want to argue. I want you to know your facts.

Good day

Sorry for hijacking the thread.

Dial the number sir its a 24 hour information line.

Like you stated before be armed with the facts before you insert your foot.

You want to argue. I want you to know your facts.

Good day

Sorry for hijacking the thread.

[My Apologies to "PRPG,et,al," & the rest of the group here; it appears "Whit72," is back to his old tricks..THIS IS OFF TOPIC]

As I'm sure you're already aware, the AHA has 0 say on either the 'PROTOCOLS' or practice parameters which you are so fond of referring to, and or the changes to them or the way in which you practice in EITHER OF THE STATES IN WHICH YOU ARE CERTIFIED OR LISCENCED! So since the AHA has no bearing and or regulatory oversiight and or has no mechanisim for 'making' changes in EMS care here, I say to you sir; "THANKS FOR PLAYING, PLEASE DON'T BOTHER TO TRY AGAIN"!!!So again,

Whit,"

As always the burden of proof is on you... As always I will be waiting for you to post verifiable sources which corraborate your information."

[stream:c77122d04d]http://www.moviesoundclips.net/movies1/shrek2/bob.wav[/stream:c77122d04d]

Thanks again everyone for your patience.

ACE844

The perfect song for this thread:

Crazed Country Rebel- Hank Williams III

Well, I was rollin' by myself, went down to Memphis, Tennessee

and I was lookin' for a guy who had a mullet and no teeth

and I was trippin' on some acid a Latino gave to me

Hey, I was smokin' morphine 'til it knocked me off my feet

Then I got some "H" from my old Uncle Pete

now I'm startin' to feel like I might've OD'ed

On an overdose of drugs, overdose of sin

I'm gonna live it to the fullest like I'm on ten

and I love gettin' high - I hate bein' low

and I like to drive my truck down a muddy dirt road

and I'm workin' real hard, tryin' to get paid

'cause I'm a crazed country rebel and I'm drifting state to state

Somehow I made it up to Texas with a carload full of grass

and I'm seeing all these pigs who wanna bust my ass

and I'm always livin' hard - always smokin' weed

now I'm hangin' out in Texas drinkin' mushroom tea

and I'm f__ked up on the floor and I think I know why,

must've been some of that Boone county moonshine <-----A reference to Boone Co., MO as a meth capital of the US

and an overdose of drugs, overdose of sin

and I love gettin' high - I hate bein' low

and I'm always about stayin' on this road

and I'm workin' real hard, tryin' to get paid

'cause I'm a crazed country rebel and I'm driftin' state to state

I tried to get up off the floor, tried to get myself in line

'cause the ceiling's talkin' to me, and the pisser's flushin' fire

That's why they call me 'full throttle' - I like a good time

it all started at a bar with a friend of mine

She had to hook me up - she said she'd blow my mind

I've been up for four days so cut me out another line

*SNIFFING SOUND*

of an overdose of drugs, overdose of sin

I love bein' high - hate bein' low

and I like to drive my truck down a muddy dirt road

and I'm workin' real hard, tryin to get paid

'cause I'm a crazed country rebel and I'm drifting state to state

===============

Of course Hank III is famous for another great heroin comparison:

"Dealing with the label is like dealing with people on heroin, they never pick up the phone, they don’t do a thing for you, and they make the simplest things so hard."

ACE wrote:

As I'm sure you're already aware, the AHA has 0 say on either the 'PROTOCLS' or practice parameters which you are so fond of referring to, and or the changes to them or the way in which you practice in EITHER OF THE STATES IN WHICH YOU ARE CERTIFIED OR LISCENCED! So again,

My protocols have nothing to do with the fact that we do CPR in accordance with AHA guidelines.

Sorry again. The fact that you do not agree with me. Dosent change the facts. With this issue or the previous one.

The new AHA guidelines are now in use. So stop trying to pick a fight and admit you were wrong on this one.

"WHIT72,"

I am not going to participate in your hijacking of this thread any further. Why don't you start another {as you're so fond of doing} and we'll discuss this there. Until then, your wrong, and you need to educate yourself about the EMS systems in which you practice in.

MY APOLOGIES Mr. "PRPG," sir, and to all those who were effected by "whit's" non-sense and my repliesd to try to 'correct' him.

Humbly & Respectfully,

ACE844

[stream:5cfae493c6]http://www.moviesoundclips.net/movies1/shrek2/repay.wav[/stream:5cfae493c6]

Ace I believed you did the hijacking as usual. Check your track record

Rid so the fact that these people do not live in most circumstances, wouldn't skew a study that was being performed in these areas? I believe this is not a normal standard of deviation. I understand that we have cases in areas which are normal deviation, but when half of your cardiac arrests are due to a certain factor it does not represent the population as a whole.

Ace I believed you did the hijacking as usual. Check your track record

Rid so the fact that these people do not live in most circumstances, wouldn't skew a study that was being performed in these areas? I believe this is not a normal standard of deviation. I understand that we have cases in areas which are normal deviation, but when half of your cardiac arrests are due to a certain factor it does not represent the population as a whole.

:roll: :roll: :shock: "whit72,"

With all due and earned disrespect to you; I replied to another poster (who posted in relation to a comment in your post) who made 'a slightly off topic comment'. Then you started with your false statements about your protocols, and current practice standards. {BTW, They are posted on this site!!}.... So in the interest of time I willrefer you to the search function on this site, and state that you should do a 'search' for the 'posts' which deal with; your protocols, practice standards, the new AHA changes, 'Teaching POINTS:: How to read a medical journal study, and additionally I would suggest that you work on our reading comprehension, YET AGAIN!!!!

While your at it I think you should try some of this 'Heroin' to get the authentic end-user experience. we may all benefit form hearing {or not} about your first hand experiences later.

Thanks, OUT HERE,

ACE844