Robert Frazier

rfrazier

It was a fun detour though. Gave me a chuckle or two......And a slight headache.

One of my dearest friends was an illegal immigrant. I didnt know until I had known her for six months. She fled to the US because of the drug cartels and the corruption when she was young. My fathers closest friend and golf buddy at the time was a border patrol agent for the marfa sector. I could have turned her in anytime but I didnt because of the reason you stated chbare. Because she was leaving a shithole. I even went as far as to help her file for her paperwork to make her legal.

Im only a year old in the EMS world but I can tell you now I have already transferred/ cared for at least two dozen illegals. Some of which I gained their trust enough for them to tell me. Others it was apparent..However all of them worked their asses off. I had alot of respect for them. Some did construction. Others did contract work. Others worked at diners and kitchens. (I know total change of gears from me saying id shoot them on sight)

But when I step out on a ranch with my buddy thats next to the rio grande and ojianaga is the border town (oh yes OJ). If I see anything walking on two legs that isnt a ranch hand I will be inclined to shoot.

The above post makes me think two different people wrote it. You respect a people but if you see them on the farm you will shoot them. Do you even realize how messed up that is?

I feel for your rancher buddy and every other land owner that suffers property damage.Violence is not the answer.

We used to put water barrels out for them with a sign that said "This water is provided by a Republican".

I resisted the urge to jump in and defend you on the "black" thing because it seemed anecdotal and possibly innocent. These post are of a very different nature.

EDIT: I missed your sideways apology. I will leave the post just because I don't have words to properly express just how messed up what you said nor the attitudes those words reflect.

Edited by DFIB

Thanks Frazier, thanks for reminding me that most people I once considered my friends have either been lying pieces of shit or that they are no longer in my life, thanks for bringing home the fact I have lost the people I cared most about and am deeply, deeply ashamed by the fact my actions or inactions probably contributed to that. Thanks for reminding me of the terrible, terrible emotional pain that you caused me and people I cared so very much about

Thanks for reminding me it was really so necessary, not

Well I'm off to hide from the world for a while and perhaps try to come to terms with why when all I gave you was my friendship you burnt me and the one I cared about.

Smooth move jackass

The above post makes me think two different people wrote it. You respect a people but if you see them on the farm you will shoot them. Do you even realize how messed up that is?

I feel for your rancher buddy and every other land owner that suffers property damage.Violence is not the answer.

We used to put water barrels out for them with a sign that said "This water is provided by a Republican".

I resisted the urge to jump in and defend you on the "black" thing because it seemed anecdotal and possibly innocent. These post are of a very different nature.

EDIT: I missed your sideways apology. I will leave the post just because I don't have words to properly express just how messed up what you said nor the attitudes those words reflect.

To be honest. I didnt know what to do when she told me she was illegal. For a moment I was very tempted to turn her in. But I couldnt because was my friend. Some run of the mill man that just crossed the rio grande. Different story

According to Texas law if you are trespassing on another mans property. You can be shot at if the land owner gives warning to the trespasser and he does not acknowledge the warning. (However the owner must cease fire should the said trespasser runs away as if he continues to shoot and succeeds in killing him its murder)

If you saw someone on your land and didnt know their intentions what would you do. Waltz right up to them offer you a cup of tea. Hell no.

For the record people I will do what ever is deemed necessary to protect myself, my family, and my friends. If that only means firing off a warning shot stating I mean business. Smart on him and less headaches for me. But if he pulls out a gun or continues to advance toward me I will act.

Edited by runswithneedles

I'm confused. What exactly is going on here, and how do you get connected with the most off the wall, one-in-a-million-whacko people, Ben? It's like you're a magnet for the most hard to believe shit. Has hal pinged the IP to the general vicinity of Sparta, TN? As we now know the guys street address. Are we sure this isn't a case of "I stole your wallet and I'm ruining your name"?

I believe the last callout was the girl who wanted money, and pretended she was dead or in ICU? She was gonna sue us all for calling the newspaper, the fire house, etc. Yeah. Fail.

A few of us have grown kinda close, gone apart, but got to know one another quite well. But some folks, I just have to wonder about.

I've been a magnet for the most out-of-it, unbelievable shit my entire life mate, so why should this be any different?

Basically I'm a fucking psychological mess, I was raised by demented, fucked up drug addicts and from the age of eight years old have known that my parents do not love each other, I have never seen them show each other any affection, grew up around adults because that is who was in the house sitting in the lounge waiting for my dad to go unpack a brick or I was sitting on their couch for hours and hours waiting while Dad did some fucking drug deal. Or it was laying in bed listening to the two of them scream and argue or it was being a skinny little bitch at school who got teased, beaten up and tormented every single day for years and years, or having your parents drill into you that "you are weird", "you're not normal", "you'll never amount to anything", "you'll die alone because nobody will ever want you because you're so fucked in the head" so this gave me a great desire and yearning that I'd never end up like them, and to get as fucking far away from them as possible, to just switch off that part of my life and never, never, never look back. It also gave me a horrendous fear that what they said about me would come true, something that persists to this day, perhaps slightly less but it's still there.

You know that even the fucking most horrendous road traffic accident or cardiac arrest or guy with his arm caught in some machine really doesn't compare to the years, and years, and years of intense psychological torture I had endured so my Clinical Mentor would always say oh you're pretty thick skinned or something, like for somebody so young you just get in and do it ....

If we go back two years my ex-fiance and I were in full swing planning married life and we met this fucking muppet cunt who filled us full of shit from day one, absolutely lied his face off to us about everything. We were only one state above in Indiana and the more his nasty, horrendous lies continued the more we thought of perhaps moving down there, as he did offer us a spare bedroom in his fantasy condo, he was such a good friend we said he could deliver our kids, seeing as how my whole like one day of birth and the newborn from my national diploma folder just wasn't going to cut it. The thing was he had Facebook, Twitter, Google Voice, phone numbers, photos, seemingly had all the knowledge and professional contacts, he was so convincing that you sort of couldn't not believe him; not like he was just some random on an internet forum, he was so utterly and entirely convincing he had plenty of people sucked in.

When it all blew up in our faces maybe not quite a year later I got angry, I got so fucking angry I wanted to go down there and fucking homicidally attack him, like just fucking flip out and beat his ass to death, like those people you see him on the TV who stabbed somebody up like 300 times or bludgeoned them to death so horrifically even the hardened crime investigators of 30 years experience are out back vomiting. Why did I want to do that? Not because he had lied to me, but because he hurt the person I loved and cared about more than anything in the world, the person who I would do anything for who was so upset I don't think she slept for a couple days, she was pretty messed up for a while.

Oh I should also mention at this point in my life (well up until then) I was actually happy, having never been happy and only been fucked up ever since you can remember is you know, really not good so it was kinda nice to be happy.

I say that really was the beginning of the end, it was only a couple months later that we broke up and I came back here. Then that didn't go down very well either, it was way fucked up and I still do not really understand it but you know what, I blame myself, I mean everybody else was normal right, so it must be the fucked up one's fault, makes sense. I lost the one person I cared about more than anything in the world and the friends I'd made, and it can only be my fault. I lost the perfect chance at everything I'd been seeking since I was a little kid, ever since I knew that my upbringing was not normal. You have no idea how perfect it was. Then my stupid fucking family got involved and started spreading trash and just caused more problems which I only found out through somebody else. Since September I've been in a very, very dark place mentally and I can't seem to get out, I am deeply ashamed that I let something I worked so hard at and treasured so much slip through my fingers, it's just not a good feeling, it's probably the worst feeling in the world, I wouldn't wish what I am going through on anybody, not even my worst enemy. Not psychiatric drugs nor hours and hours with a psychologist have helped, some days I don't even want to get out of bed, I lay awake nearly every night and struggle with coming to terms with all the crap that has happened, of which Frazier is one part, it really has destroyed me mentally and psychologically and the worst part is that it's my fault.

All I ever wanted was to escape my past and get to a place where I could just breathe, just relax and not have to deal with the repugnant, mentally crippling life I'd had to life for the past 26 years, to look at the future with certainty. I had it, I had it so fucking perfect, and I killed it, and that's something I've never really gotten over, even months and months later I still can't sort of put it behind me no matter how hard I try.

Then this piece of shit comes back and brings it all back up again, way to go bro.

I'm much too young to feel this damn old, but I suppose that is what happens when you travel at twice the speed of life.

Oscar 10, status 1 at the moment ... waiting on R50, waiting, waiting, waiting ....

Edited by kiwimedic

What I can't figure out, is who the hell is stupid enough to post their drivers license on an internet forum. I'm amazed he didn't post his SSCard. If he were acting, as in treating patients, under false certifications; that would be one thing. I don't think it's illegal to say, hey I'm a nurse or hey, I'm a doctor.. on the internet, to boost your delusions of grandeur. Immoral, but not illegal. Clearly, based on what you've said, there is some underlying mental health issue that he has.

I suppose you won't be using his address to send a Christmas Card, eh?

UGH! Firefox spell check quit, and I can't find the button on here. I'm totally exhausted, so excuse any errors.

Edited by 2c4

To be honest. I didnt know what to do when she told me she was illegal. For a moment I was very tempted to turn her in. But I couldnt because was my friend. Some run of the mill man that just crossed the rio grande. Different story

According to Texas law if you are trespassing on another mans property. You can be shot at if the land owner gives warning to the trespasser and he does not acknowledge the warning. (However the owner must cease fire should the said trespasser runs away as if he continues to shoot and succeeds in killing him its murder)

If you saw someone on your land and didnt know their intentions what would you do. Waltz right up to them offer you a cup of tea. Hell no.

For the record people I will do what ever is deemed necessary to protect myself, my family, and my friends. If that only means firing off a warning shot stating I mean business. Smart on him and less headaches for me. But if he pulls out a gun or continues to advance toward me I will act.

You just changed the argument from shooting a guy walking across the farm to self defense,

Once again you assume we don't know Texas law. I know it quite well as well as the laws of the states Texas has reciprocity with I might travel through.

One thing I do know, If you shoot a guy just walking across your farm like you said before trying to change him to an armed attacker, you will go to jail, you will face a grand jury you will pay around 10 grand or more in legal fees and you might even be convicted. Legal precedent indicates a conviction.

Maybe you should ask us what it is like on the border and Texas instead of trying to tell us what you think it is.

Edit to clarify thought.

Edited by DFIB

I don't think it's illegal to say, hey I'm a nurse or hey, I'm a doctor.. on the internet, to boost your delusions of grandeur. Immoral, but not illegal. Clearly, based on what you've said, there is some underlying mental health issue that he has.

Actually I am fairly certain it is illegal. I know it is illegal here in NZ and I am sure most jurisdictions have legislation against representing oneself as a protected title holder (whatever it may be) unless you have the appropriate registration for said title.

It's illegal for me to call myself a builder, a plumber, a doctor, a lawyer, a teacher, an accountant or a number of other things because I am not registered with the appropriate statutory regulatory body.

I suppose you won't be using his address to send a Christmas Card, eh?

No, I will not