Robert Frazier

rfrazier

again, i think this bloke was taking the piss :D

I do not disagree, I do not believe he meant actual violence and was probably joking. I am simply presenting another point of view and also want to place emphasis that people can take things in many different ways. We are free to say many things in this country but the interpretation and consequences of what we say must be considered. As I have stated in the past, I will likely say something without thinking at some point and hope people will call me out on it.

RWN,

This is not the first time you've been called out over insensitive, thoughtless, biased and blatantly unprofessional comments you've made.

Are you paying attention to this at all?

Yes I am. And as I did apologize there. I will not here. Until you live in this region and see what I see dont even go there.

Ive been called out. (By you and only you should memory serve me right.)Because it was in the wrong &*!$ing forum. And as Ive seen here there are unprofessional comments made by many users.Hell ever heard of chickenbreath, frequent flyer, stretcher fetcher, hose monkey. Three of the four listed are direct comments regarding other public safety professionals and could be a hell and a handbasket if caught uttering those words. And three of the four can be found on this website. Its not unprofessional if its not on the clock. Im on my own time I am being myself.

The only people Im rascist towards for the record are ignorant people that do not wish to learn from their mistakes.

And if my employer should DARE fire me from a comment over this board I will sue their ass as their is nothing in company policy in regards to online chat rooms/forums. And easily win.

ah suing people - it's the American way, either that or just bomb their ass into submission

a perfect example of taking the piss :D

Can we all just get along.

no, getting along is strictly prohibited, this place would be far less fun!

Edited by kiwimedic

Chbare. I assumed as such since you stated you worked on one of those illegals early in your career. It was easy for me to go there and assume. And for working in the border towns. You understand not just the illegals who are trying to flee from danger in their home land but you also understand the young gang bangers carrying 20K's of coke on their back and a AK over their shoulder.

Their is some truth as to I was joking. Yes in that connotation I was. But jesus people, when will people stop taking ***t out of context. you saw the preceding post and the ones after. Was it indicative of me commiting an act of violence on a specific racial background. Hell no. And Ill call you out on it if you say it does.

I can take a bible take a few quotes out of it and make it look like US troops are dying because we are allowing abortions, having sex before marriage, didnt go to church. etc etc etc.

ah suing people - it's the American way, either that or just bomb their ass into submission

a perfect example of taking the piss :D

no, getting along is strictly prohibited, this place would be far less fun!

Yeah i know, i was just taking the piss!!

See I am getting the hang of it!

I am not sure I understand your point? I never accused you of committing violent acts. You are free to appreciate my comments or completely disregard them. Believe it or not, I am actually trying to look out for you. Sometimes silly statements can come back on us, or we look back on our past actions and statements with some regret after we have lived, matured and have been able to appreciate life from different viewpoints.

getting along is not conducive to a learning envirmoent

I can take a bible take a few quotes out of it and make it look like US troops are dying because we are allowing abortions, having sex before marriage, didnt go to church. etc etc etc.

Aw man, I knew I should have gone to church more, shit this is all my fault, like that time I was working on the Clinical Desk and told black doctor to give propofol instead of propanalol, crazy drug names being so similar :D

You know what RWN when I am two bit tin pot local sheriff of Small Town Jericho you can be my deputy and hunt for illegal aliens while I hide in the bushes and watch Jennifer Nettles in the shower ....

This is way more fun than my sociology paper :D