Robert Frazier

rfrazier

Feel my shakra enter your body and heal your wounds. :clown:

Nah im a Texan. I use hippies for target practice (Along with border jumpers and coyotes (men who assist the illegals)

Edited by runswithneedles

I think we must be related; I am at heart a small town loving pro gun ownership conservative Republican Christian who likes barbecue, pick up trucks, big cowboy hats, the Dixie Chicks and talkin like this y'all where you hurtin' at boss me n' slim here from the ambeeelance

Man I haven't been to Texas in like 2 years, I'm having withdraws .... mind you what I described is fairly generic to most Midwestern and Southern states

Um, know any hot single Southern chicks? I want to get my bright red patch, big cowbody hat and hip pouch full of suxamethonium, wild wild west ambo :D

Edited by kiwimedic

X-D. Well everything is bigger in texas. Including the women. Texas is #1 in obesity with three of the largest cities of texas being in the top ten fattest cities. But their are a few gems. One of which was a emt I worked with. But she had a fetish for fireman.

Everytime I go to the ED its like im stepping into the candy shop. Except these women are like 6-15 years older than me. (Sucks being the baby in EMS, maybe itll get better with my red patch)

One thing that makes Texas unique from any other southern state......Friday Night Lights and south padre island during spring break.

By the way. you know you're in west texas when you yell Esta la miegra no se mueva. You see your gardner run for the hills.

Ill go get you a 1995 ford vanbulance with hydros and chrome wheels. Maybe as a bonus all add the fluffy pink dice on the mirror as a gift.

Edwardo drives POS. Cowboys drive the big boys. By the way E series are vans. Its the F series that are gnarly. But Fords are Fixed often or repaired daily. I personally like dodge ram 4500 with 4X4. But it varies by region. Some other towns such as pecos use medium duty.

Edited by runswithneedles

Im just the humble basic. But I would count you worthy. Lets ride off into the sunset on the old dusty trail lights and sireeens.

Awesome bro, until I've had a few rips round the parking lot you can drive, I'm gonna need a bit of time to acquaint myself with such a large vehicle :D

And if a slack jawed Tennesseeian with a bluetooth stethoscope and a Johnny Rockets burger in his hand happens to wander infront of us as I'm navigating down the freeway blasting the air horn no matter, oops, was that a speed bump?