Robert Frazier

rfrazier

My name is Robert Frazier. I am a TN Licensed EMT-IV (License #33504) working for Cumberland County EMS in Crossville, TN.

, I hold an Associates of Science in the field of biology, and am in the process of completing formal collegiate coursework necessary to complete my Bachelor of Science in Nursing.

I look forward to meeting and conversing with all of you on this forum.

credentials.pdf

• Like 1

Hmm welcome. But I am curious, why would some one post their credentials?

Cause anyone can pop on the net and claim to be anything. I'd rather just provide my proof from the get go. Thanks for the welcome.

By that same argument, anyone can pop on the internet with your name and cert number and pretend to be you. We are, however, pretty good at picking out frauds who do show up from time to time. It generally doesn't take long before they out themselves.

That being said, I can appreciate the desire to be as forthcoming and transparent as possible.

Welcome.

Good day to you sir, welcome to our community

I'm sure you wouldn't like me to discuss the litany of lies you spread elsewhere and the intense charade you perpetrated for months, promising everything from work or a place to stay at your non-existent condo or how I trusted you and thought of you as such a friend we were going to let you deliver our children or how enrolment in a study which you purported to be involved in aimed at providing a cure for somebodies chronic lifelong medical condition has destroyed them psychologically inside?

How about the fantasy job, certifications and association with a world-class research facility you claimed to have? I am sure you wouldn't like me to tell people about that.

Would you like me to disclose the intense mental anguish you put us through?

No, I don't think you would ....

A leopard may change venues but his spots do not change ... but it's good to see you've toned it down a bit.

Anyway, enough of this, best nick off, looks like an RTA with entrapment

I have to grab a replacement bougie for the Thomas Pack before we lift, the door at the back of the locker room is the way out, you may wish to consider using it.

Ambulance, Medevac, airborne ....

Oh and just for the record I'm taking the piss so you know exactly who I am, I don't work for the Air Ambulance.

Edited by kiwimedic

What, the, hell. Kiwi, can you post ANYTHING serious? Really.

Welcome, Mr. Frazier. The one thing I will say is, now that you have identified yourself to your license and employer, you'll have to be careful not to say something that an employer may get you for. It's a double edged sword, this transparency thing... you may say something innocuous about a call that didn't go so well, but your employer may see it as grounds to bring discipline... or if you say something about friction in the workplace, and refer to anyone (even indirectly!) they may cry slander/libel. Just so you know... We've had members run into that before on the forum.

In any case, welcome! Hope you learn a lot here!

Wendy

CO EMT-B

Considering, theirs a reason why Kiwi wrote that.

Yeah bro (sarcasm) I love to make up stuff about people that is not true just because I a sick mofo y'know (end sarcasm) ... of course there's a reason I said it.

Look in Rob's favour, he is quite a personable bloke with a good sense of humour who may know what he is talking about or may be really good at copying and pasting shit off wikipedia, I'm not sure.

Also in his favour he has toned down his story from the last time I met him, it was pretty outrageous, now let's see, what was it you said to all of us again? Oh yes, it was ...

- You were an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner

- You had a BSc (Chemistry) degree

- You were an academic tutor at Tennessee Technical University

- You were a Paramedic (EMTP)

- You worked on the Trauma ICU at Vanderbilt

- You worked for the helicopter emergency medical service one or two days a week

- You worked on the burn ICU one day a week or thereabouts

- Your boss was Jeffrey Guy, MD of the ICU Rounds and Prehospital Pharmacology podcasts (who is head of the burn ICU at VMC)

- You were studying to get FDA approval to prescribe

- You used books I gave you to study for the FDA exam

- You were moving into a downtown condo

- You taught your son to recognise cardiac murmurs

- You flew to LA to study and pass the FDA exams

- You owned a 1950s Chevrolet, a BMW motorbike and a couch that looked like the back of 50s station wagon

- You were going to try and get me work on the Nashville Fire Department as a single-role Paramedic

- You were going to give us a spare bedroom if we wanted to move down to Tennessee

- You had contracts worth over $500,000 to develop medical software for Apple and Google

- You took the MCAT exam and were going to medical school

- You were going to look after our kids because we trusted you enough because you'd sucked us in with your lies

- One of your academic contacts was involved in research to cure something one of us had and you were going to see if we could get enrolled

... it wasn't just single comments made in passing either was it mate? You had Facebook, Gmail, Google Voice, Twitter and other accounts set up with photos, daily updates and the like perpetuating these lies for months and months and months, you lived these lies in your head the purported them to many people daily for months .... what, about a year?

It was not until somebody you invited to Nashville found it odd that you refused to meet him (because you knew your fantasy world did not exist and you'd get found out) so he asked several people who worked where you claimed to said they had never heard of you, so he looked up you up in the phone book or something similar and found out you lived in the ghetto projects that you were busted.

Unfortunately for us, you might have gotten busted and slunk off into the background but the incredible pain and anguish you inflicted upon us did not vanish as quickly as you did from our lives.

I mean its good you have toned down your story and aren't further perpetuating this fantasy world any more but that doesn't mean you can just run away from what you have done.

You deeply, irrevocably hurt me and the one I loved as well as hurt many other people.

You have no idea of the all consuming anguish you put us through.

Go the fuck away.

Edited by kiwimedic

Ouch kiwi......suppose if hes hurt you .....i hate liers...

Not even a batch of fish and chips are going to fix this one mate, best get on the BASICSphone and ring up an orange suit to come dish out some ketamine.

You know it'd be easier if they just give you a bat-signal thing to shine rather than placing a blue call on PD09? :D

basics.jpg

See, I knew such a thing existed!

Y'know what, I happened past a Johnny Rocket's a couple months ago and thought of you Rob, the first thought I had was how it was a shame your face was not being pressed in the burning hot grill as Kate and I savoured listening to your agonising screams like the internal and mental ones we exhibited over your lies

Edited by kiwimedic