Robert Frazier

rfrazier

That big ambulance sure looks like a Freightliner type 1 to me.

If I understand NY Law, you can shoot an intruder within a structure with a legally licensed and registered gun, IF the person is within a specified distance from you, armed with a knife or gun, and facing you. The bad joke is, if the intruder is still in the window, after shooting him, you must pull him completely inside the window before calling 9-1-1.

I treat patients, some of which might be illegal immigrants. I will work with all races, places of national origin, both sexes, persons of same sex interests, in fact, everyone but the little green men from Mars, but that is just because I've never met any of them.It more boils down to, will they work with crazy ME!

Wow. this string has bounced around like a tennis ball in a front load clothes dryer, from an apparent EMS poseur (if I understand the OP to be an impersonator of level of training), to shooting illegal immigrants, to not being able to put up visitors, to Texas and NY laws regarding when and how you can shoot a trespasser, to bigotry, to drinking, or paying for drinks even if not being able to consume said drink, to some thing I must have missed.

Now, I have read to the current end of the string, by the way.

OK, back on the FRU for you it is then? :D

Seeing as how needles has never driven a right-hand drive or on the left we'll take the risk of having me drive the big yellow box

Red base, November 100, available local area

Oh BTW needles is Big Al a Freightliner by some chance?

yes big Al is a freightliner.

I always called it a medium duty. Whenever I thought of type I I always thought of a box mounted on a f350, chevy 3500, or dodge 3500. Its been so long since I have reviewed EMS ops can you enlighten me as how they classify each ambulance.

One of the competing companies down the road from us have one of those. How much room does it have in the back

Wow. Thats really nice. How does it ride?