Robert Frazier

rfrazier

Perhaps I need to better calrify. Under texas penal law section 9.41 states a land owner can use reasonable force if summoning law enforcement is not a viable option or when the actor believes it is ultimately necessary to prevent or terminate trespass. Necessary force can go as far as firing upon trespasser or can be a simple as physically removing said trespasser.

However texas penal law section 9.42 states

A person is justified in using deadly force against another to protect land or tangible, movable property: (1) if he would be justified in using force against the other under Section 9.41; and

(2) when and to the degree he reasonably believes the deadly force is immediately necessary: (A) to prevent the other's imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, theft during the nighttime, or criminal mischief during the nighttime; or to prevent the other who is fleeing immediately after committing burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, or theft during the nighttime from escaping with the property; and

(3) he reasonably believes that: (A) the land or property cannot be protected or recovered by any other means; or the use of force other than deadly force to protect or recover the land or property would expose the actor or another to a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury.

Edited by runswithneedles

Perhaps I need to better calrify. Under texas penal law section 9.41 states a land owner can use reasonable force if summoning law enforcement is not a viable option or when the actor believes it is ultimately necessary to prevent or terminate trespass. Necessary force can go as far as firing upon trespasser or can be a simple as physically removing said trespasser.

Lets stop this feuding and go get some BBQ, whatsay we load up the pickup truck, get some country music playing and ensure our ten gallon hats are firmly placed atop our noggins?

There be an awesome BBQ place I know in Dallas

BBQ sounds great. Can I buy a round even though I cant consume.

Now ya talkin!

Sorry mate you've been moved onto the FRU for today, which means dealing with pub fights, sick Nana and NHS Redirect

And the best part? Because you're on the FRU our big yellow box has been shut down and I'm off to a quiet complex somewhere to read a book and eat my sausage casserole for lunch until I can be paired up with somebody who has C1+D1 ... because I'd be on the FRU as well but the HPC says I don't quite meet the requirements for State Registered Paramedic equivalence so I'm going to do nothing all day and watch telly ... awesome!

Red base, November 100 looks like we can't take that suspended after all :D

BBQ sounds great. Can I buy a round even though I cant consume.

Yes

Edited by kiwimedic

Lets stop this feuding and go get some BBQ, whatsay we load up the pickup truck, get some country music playing and ensure our ten gallon hats are firmly placed atop our noggins?

There be an awesome BBQ place I know in Dallas

You got it Kiwi. There used to be a old church in Huntsville, Tx that sold BBQ out of their dilapidated fellowship hall. I think it was called Harmony Hill. Absolutely wonderful.

I am with you on your request.

One of these days we might have a chance to actually share bread and salt together. I would enjoy that.

Cheers

Wait. If im in the UK I can consume. Now all I need is a long vacation and a plane ticket to london. :-D

Or I can just head up to Canada.

Wait. If im in the UK I can consume. Now all I need is a long vacation and a plane ticket to london. :-D

I was in London a few years ago, it wasn't bad.

Now, your choice, which do you want to drive; there is a choice of

The yellow box or the yellow car

3954266100_24c283f784.jpg

or the yellow bike

4061589856_3cf6d31cb0.jpg

One of these days we might have a chance to actually share bread and salt together. I would enjoy that.

Hopefully

Kiwi.....YOUR AN ARSE! lol

Now now, such hostility, would it be better if we moved you onto the motorbike?

Actually the East desk has told me Kilo 101 on Newham complex needs somebody ... had any shootings or stabbings lately? :D

150550_10150111847598968_706828967_7393118_3365424_n.jpg

Can I just ship my box. I know where everything is on it

My partner calls it big Al.

I call it the mellow yellow mobile :coool:

Edited by runswithneedles