Celebrity's Personal Paramedic

I'd like to be Catherine Bells or Cote Di Pablo's personal medic, masseuse and personal companion stand in. Screw it if they are on benzo's or pain killers, they can do whatever the hell I want them to do, er I mean they want to do.

IF you don't know who Cote is, she plays Zeva on NCIS. She's yummy.

Edited by Ruffems
  • Like 1

I'd like to be Catherine Bells or Cote Di Pablo's personal medic, masseuse and personal companion stand in. Screw it if they are on benzo's or pain killers, they can do whatever the hell I want them to do, er I mean they want to do.

IF you don't know who Cote is, she plays Zeva on NCIS. She's yummy.

Hell, yes! :thumbsup:

I would disagree .. Magnets just smarter than the average Bear !

Really appreciate the compliment... however.. to misquote Forrest Gump "smart is as smart does" - some days I feel about as smart as a bag of hammers

Really appreciate the compliment... however.. to misquote Forrest Gump "smart is as smart does" - some days I feel about as smart as a bag of hammers

Or a box of chocolates.

I looked it up, it's Ziva David, pronounced ZEEva DaVEED, and she's on my list of dream dates. Lady J counters with either Leonardo deCaprio or Brad Pitt.

Crapmagnet, quit insulting those bags of hammers and boxes of rocks. LOL.

Cote de Pablo is the hottest chick on TV today IMHO !

I never miss one NCIS episode .. the Dinozzo Head slap is classic, Mark Weatherly is hilarious, as is the Goth forensic scientist Abbs and then the huge personality of Illya Kuryakin in "The Man from U.N.C.L.E. (I grew up with this series) or aka Ducky / David McCallum the pathologist .. this TV series has a great medical adviser . Mark Harmon is well Mark Harmon

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1580243/bio

I would pay them to be the set medic !

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.