EMTCity being sued?

JTpaintball70

News posting bots, eg JEMS... Uses a lot of material not hosted by their site. Don't stop sharing, just post a link. Hundreds of sites post links to information on this site. It's like if you click on a news website, and it just has a list of places where you can find X story. Maybe an article, a Youtube video, a mock up of it on a joke site, etc.

heck, youtube GIVES you a link to embed it onto another website. As so many other webpages. If you copy/page an article from another webpage, be it a newspaper, magazine or even a nobody forum poster like myself, you must give them credit for it. As far as I know, you cannot copyright news, but the actual article stating the news might be. From now on.. I will be citing all my sources :bonk:

some info explained here

don't sue me!

Edited by FireMedic65

Aaron someone always wants to sue you lol...

I don't see how a website could get sued over something a member posted, it really is silly.

Good lord I am gone 3 months and the place gets sued some one really should keep me up on the gossip you all know I hate to miss anything.icecream.gificecream.gif

Good lord I am gone 3 months and the place gets sued some one really should keep me up on the gossip you all know I hate to miss anything.icecream.gificecream.gif

Well where were you young lady? hard to keep you up to date when you disappear!