The passing of one of our members

emtannie

I sadly didn't get to know him as closely as alot of you. The times he and I would talk in the chatroom it was always both a fun time and a learning time for me. His family is in my thoughts and prayers as is his spirit.

RIP Ret. Where ever you went.

RIP Brother! I hope he did not suffer. Condolences for his family and all whom he worked with. Your posts and sense of humor will be missed. This is a sad loss for the EMS community.

To laugh often and love much:

To win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children;

To earn the approbation of honest citizens and endure the betrayal of false friends;

To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition;

To have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exultation;

To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived......this is to have succeeded!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Retread you did succeed, but you will be missed.

sent by knee mail.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

RIP Retread. I'll never forget your exuberance in the chatroom. Days that I thought I'd never figure out ECG's or didn't know if I could do this job with some of the calls I got. You always reminded me to take it a day at a time, breathe, take a break from the ECG books, and then start again. And that those hard calls that feel like we can't do this are exactly why we do it. Thank you for all the guidance you gave me and the laughs when I needed them most.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family.