• Dustdevil
    • Spenac
    • None of the above
    • Rid added (but by whom?)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't see my name in the poll, do you? I am not the mole.

Only because you refused to allow it to be placed. Please quit intimdating me, I am a nice innocent person. Just because as admin you have power gives you no right to abuse it. :twisted:

You don't see my name in the poll, do you? I am not the mole.

There is a mole? Where the hell have they been hiding? I need to have a discussion with the individual.

By the way, itku2er is winning, I never would have guessed.

As to who added Rid, I wrote an email to admin asking him to add the name. So, since the only forum moderators I know of are Admin and AK, there is the 50 50 chance of either, or 100% if they are one in the same. :? :? At this rate, I guess I'll never know........

That is true Ruff admin isnt on the list but this is just for the Honary Spot so its fun to play.

So spenac you saying ruff is admin?

Well, I actually thought that one person on the list was admin. I really wanted it to be serious. I wanted to see if people maybe agreed with me, and also to get some discussion going. I figured if the person I thought as admin turned out not to be, then it would be fun to have an honorary position, however silly it really may be. Anyways, Thanks all for the participation. I guess it will remain a mystery, until someone leaks out the identity of admin.... :evil: If I fill the gas tank, will you tell me?