Another 'dangerous question'!

Lone Star

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still dont see where the party pooper person is? lol! :roll:

*speaks slowly for jess*

Brent was the party pooper by taking a fun thread and letting Serious Cat tell us not to goof off.....

*draws jess a map so she can keep up with the rest of the class* :-k :-k #-o

Thats not what i was referring to, a couple different people made comments about everyone taking this thread literally...i was stating that I dont see any place where people took this thread seriously as it was meant to be a funny kind of thing. The thing with Brent was funny, not something that was meant to be serious :lol: We all know that serious and Brent never go together :P

LOL, I took it as funny, but I answered seriously...because it's a serious thing that does happen in real life...maybe that's why people didn't take it COMPLETELY as a joke.

My answer given earlier would always be the style of answer I'd always give for this kind of thing. If you think about it, it IS a serious issue b/c as people said it's started quite a number of fight...

ok, now that I have removed my NRB because I was so short of breath from laughing so hard while reading this thread.....

Lone, you did hit it right on the head..... women do that!

We are inherently evil people..... we ask questions that can't be answered, we bring up issues that you thought had died 6 months ago, we can give "that look" that means we think you are the stupidest person in the world... (although, I have to admit, guys have perfected the "who me?" look as a response...)

Life wouldn't be nearly so interesting if we could figure each other out though.... and laughing at it is half the fun!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.