Another 'dangerous question'!

Lone Star

Guys....

We've all heard those 'dangerous questions' that women ask, (you know...the ones we don't DARE answer) like:

Does this dress make my butt look big?

If you could change one thing about me, what would it be?

Well, I've heard a new one on a television commercial which even from first hearing has the hallmarks of that 'unanswerable question'.....

She says:

If you could be with any of my friends, who would it be?

Oh yeah, like I'm REALLY going to answer that one and spend the rest of my life under suspicion of trying to hit on your best friend! Not on your life!

If I don't name someone, then I'm going to be accused of not liking ANY of your friends....

Ladies, why don't you just shoot us in the foot, instead of putting us in such a dangerous position?

I dont care how many times you say 'Aww c'mon, you can tell me, I promise I won't be mad.'

YES YOU WILL!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

soooooo the point of this thread was what now? I'm so lost

The 'point' of the thread would be that women ask men questions that we don't ever dare to answer, due to the 'reactions' we get from the women for answering?

*note to self....do not tell jokes that have to be explained!

She says:

If you could be with any of my friends, who would it be?

Reply: Woah, baby, baby, if you want a threesome you can just ask...you don't have to be so roundabout with it. How about YOU pick. :D

AKA I will always answer with a joke and she will never get an answer.

Maybe we just like to watch the confused looks on mens faces as they desperately try to do two things quickly:

1) Try to think of a way to get out of the bad place they are in at the time....

2) For the brave only--Try to spit out the perfect answer !!

You see-We already know the answer and every once in a while we like to see the flabbergasted look on the faces of the clueless....Really its quite entertaining..... :twisted:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.