A call to arms! EMT-B's defend yourself!

So anyhow... no multiple choice tests! Short essay is the way to go. My personal favourite:

Explain the universe, and give two examples. :lol:

Yes, short essay is perfect. Punctuation and grammar count (this is going to be college level stuff here). Answers must contain well-thought out ideas with as much supportive data as possible (depending on topic). And all answers will be graded by your peers... wait a minute... that's not a good idea... RESET: And all answers will be graded by Admin, Ridryder, & AKflight. To ensure impartiality.

Cuz' lets be honest... if DD is grading, everyone fails... If I grade, no one will understand my grading system, and I won't post grades for several days. If It2ker grades, everyone gets an A (why is she always so darn happy?) :) If whit72 is grading, he'll just agree with Dust in the end after attempting to put up a fight. If Aussery1 is grading everone will get a grade of "Q", and no one will have the foggiest idea what is going on. If Timmy is grading, no matter what the grade we all end up at Chuck-E-Cheese. And spenac will just start a thread about bashing the grading system altogether.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cosgrojo,

With a short esssay...is that one or two pages? Don't forget to watch out for all the plagerizing and just plain copying of other peoples work. Do those pages include footnotes and biblyography? How about the referenc page??? :shock: :pale:

What about spacing??? Double spacing or single??? Front and back of the paper or just front? :shock:

Man this could take a long time to complete.......

whit. relax... joke... stop taking this so seriously. :wink:

Cuz' lets be honest... if DD is grading, everyone fails... If I grade, no one will understand my grading system, and I won't post grades for several days. If It2ker grades, everyone gets an A (why is she always so darn happy?) :lol: If whit72 is grading, he'll just agree with Dust in the end after attempting to put up a fight. If Aussery1 is grading everone will get a grade of "Q", and no one will have the foggiest idea what is going on. If Timmy is grading, no matter what the grade we all end up at Chuck-E-Cheese. And spenac will just start a thread about bashing the grading system altogether.

LMAO! That's funny right there. I don't care who you are!

But I don't trust AK to be impartial. He gives preferential treatment to hott chicks. [-X

Uhh.. no problemo... but I clearly stated that the thread was started with Dust's consent (in fact it was the very first line of the original post). It is quite possible I confused people with my incredible grasp of vocaboolaree. I apologize for my sesquipedalian proclivities.

:evil3: :evil4: :laughing3:

Nice...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.